Chapter #28 Seraphina

'Karma!'

My cheeks burned red as I marched away from the hall that we were currently in, my head was swarming with confused and angry thoughts. And I was left to face them alone.

    'What the hell was that?!'

    'Did he...uhm... mean it?'

    'Is he hot?!'

    'Oh my god!!! I'm going to f*cking kill him!!'

     'Ha...haha...hahaha! HAHAHAHA!!!!'

    'Death is coming...'

    I clutched my head, groaning at the laughter, curses, and weird side comments my head made. This was seriously becoming annoying.

'He called me hot!' A little part of me squealed, 'What is that supposed to mean?!'

My lips pressed together to make a form line on my face, literally, was it the lack of sleep? Or am I just going crazy?

     'Your going crazy,' the voice in my head smiled, 'just like me!'

     I sighed, and leaned against the wall. I was now in front of the infirmary, hoping that the ravenette hadn't followed me, although I doubted it, after what had just happened, he was sure to have better things to do.

The sound of the roof rumbling was the first thing I heard once I finally relaxed.

Abruptly, the door to the infirmary opened, and the blue haired man stomped out, fire in his eyes.

"Who the hell made that noise?!" He grumbled, glaring at me, "and why are you here."

I began to scratch the back of my head, "no reason," I told him sincerely. "I'm just heading out to my next class."

Doc simply narrowed his eyes at me, and turned around. "I would have questioned you some more," he told me, eyeing me suspiciously, "but you aren't worth my time."

And that was how I ended up standing there, alone in the hallway, mouth gaping.

"What is his problem?" I asked myself, frustrated. "It's not my fault I have to come to the infirmary so often!"

'It kinda is...'

"Shut up," I growled, "I need to get to class." I knew that there had been some other part of him that wanted to yell at me. I could see it in his eyes, was I that much of a nuisance to him?

My eyes glinted blue, and I stormed over to my class.

Let's just say nobody bothered me after that...

* * * * *

"Seraphina!"

A loud screeching yell was the first thing I heard after the lunch bell. My temper flared, but I kept it under control, I didn't want to start yelling at people for no reason.

"Seeeraaaaaphiiiiinaaaaa."

It was beginning to become annoying, and I clenched my teeth in annoyance. Whoever was calling me was beginning to pass my limits.

"Seeeeeeeeeeeraaaaaaaaaaaaaphiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

I stood up fast, my eyes glowed a deep blue, and the deep scowl on my face made people run away in horror.

"She's gone crazy!"

"On no, she's rebelling!!"

"Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!"