5.) Ben's House

You all ride your bikes to Bens and drop them in the yard. You wait behind a bit to see Stan neatly putting his bike stand up instead of throwing it down like everyone else. You smile at his trait and he blushed embarrassingly.
Ben runs a bit ahead of everyone else. Everyone goes into Bens room as Eddie and Richie go on about nonsense.
"Whoa Whoa Whoa, Wow." Richie says when he walks in.
"Cool huh?" Ben says.
"No, No nothing cool. There's nothing cool." Richie said.
You roll your eyes and start to look around at some of the papers all over the walls.
"This is cool right here. Wait no, no, it's not cool." Richie says.
"What's that?" Stanley asks next to you pointing to a paper on the wall.
"Oh that? That's the charter for Derry township." Ben said.
"Nerd Alert." Richie said.
"No, actually it's really interesting. Derry started as a beaver trapping camp-" Ben started.
"Still is am I right boys?" Richie said waiting for a high-five that no one would give him.
Stanley Just shakes his head no making you giggle. He smiles a bit when you do.
"91 people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace." Ben said.
"The entire camp?" You ask.
"There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. But it's like one day everyone just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the Well house." Ben said.
"Jesus, we can get Derry on Unsolved mysteries." Richie said.
"Maybe it's like the Roanoke thing, that whole camp disappeared too." You say.
"Oh, please don't tell me you're a nerd to y/n." Richie said.
You just roll your eyes and smile.
"Where was the Well House?" Bill Asks.
"I don't know, somewhere in town I guess, why?" Ben said.
"Nothing." Bill said quietly.
After you leave Bens house, you ride your bike home and join your parents at the dinner table.
"How was your day honey?" Your mom Asks putting the plate of food in front of you.
"Great, mom." You say smiling.
After a nice dinner you change into your pajamas and go to sleep peacefully.
Life is good.