15.) To The Sewers

You wake up the next morning in Stan's arms, him laying on top of you.
"Hey." You say shaking Stan awake.
"It's too early." He says.
"Too bad get up." You say.
You try to get up but Stan holds you down.
"Please stay, you're comfy." He says.
"Fine." You say sighing.
You go back to sleep and wake up to knocking on the door. You don't get up at first, but then you hear Richie outside the window.
"Holy shit! Look at them!" Richie said referring to you two laying together.
"I called it." Eddie said.
You wake Stan up and you go to open the door.
"What's up?" You ask.
"It got Beverly." Bill says.
"Wait, seriously?" You ask.
"Yeah let's go." Bill said.
"Let me get ready first." You said.
"And Stan too." Richie said.
"Shut up Richie." You say.
"Yeah, Shut up Richie." Stanley says getting up from the couch.
"Oh sorry you two lovebirds. Did we interrupt your fuck session?" Richie said.
"Shut the fuck up!" You said to him.
"Geez tough crowd." Richie says elbowing Eddie.
You get ready to go and so does Stan then you all head off to the Neibolt house. You all met up with Mike And Ben and ride your bikes there.
"I really don't want to do this." Stanley said.
"Neither do I, but at least we're all together." You said.
You watch as Bill takes spikes out of his backpack and Eddie throws his fanny pack away.
Mike gets his gun ready.
Richie grabs a empty bottle and breaks it.
Everyone walks in but Stan stands in the doorway.
"Stan?" Ben asked.
"Stan we all have to go.B-Beverly was right. If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one. but if we s-stick together all of us we'll win. I promise." Bill said.
He hesitated and joins everyone in the house. You hold his hand to make him feel better. Even if he is scared out of his mind that still gets a smile out of him. You all go down to the basement and see the Well.
"Hey Eddie, you got a quarter?" Richie asked.
"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing." Eddie said.
"Beverly?" Ben asked down the Well.
"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asked.
Bill looks around and finds a rip to climb down on. They hook the rope up and send Bill down first. He finds an opening and crawls into it.
Then Eddie, Richie, Ben, Stan, And you go down. Mike is about to go down but then you hear him scream.
"Mike?" You ask.
You look up the Well and see a bloodied Henry Bowers staring down on you.
"Fuck." Richie says.
Henry pulls the rope up while you all attempt to grab it. You hold Stanley hand to calm down.
All you hear is yelling and suddenly Henrys body is thrown down the Well.
"Holy shit!" Richie yelled.
You see Stan turn around but don't think anything of it. When Mike joins you guys down there, you turn to look at Stan just to not see him there.
"Guys, where's Stan?" You ask.
"Wasn't he with you?" Bill asked.
"Yeah I was just holding his hand he was right here." You say.
"Stanley!" You call out as you go down the tunnel and into the sewers. You all enter a tunnel and start to follow it.
"Oh shit, this is all my fault." You say.
"It's nobody's fault. We are gonna find him." Mike said.
You hear screaming and run even faster. Everyone is calling his name as they run.
You all struggle to open a metal door but eventually do.
"His flashlight." You say going and picking it up.
You point it in the direction you are facing to see the worst thing imaginable. The creepy woman he described form the paintings was currently pinning him down and biting his face. You stumble back and freeze in fear. When the woman sees you all she stops and slithers away into a pipe. You don't even notice that they reappear as the clown for a second you run to Stanley.
He backs himself up to a wall screaming.
"No!No!No!" He yells.
Everyone is trying to grab at him and help him but he shakes them all off.
"You left me! You took me into Neibolt! You're not my friends! You made me go into Neibolt!" Stan yelled.
"I'm so sorry." You say crying on his shoulder.
Everyone else is gathered around him crying.
"Hey, look at me." You say.
He looks at you and you see bite marks with blood around the sides of his face with tears streaming down as well.
"Oh my god, Stanley." You say hugging him again.
He calms down a bit but is still coughing and crying instead of screaming.
Bill picks up Mikes gun and runs off.
This was a bad idea.