18.) Bills House

You all decided to spend the night at Bills House to try and finish summer on a good note. You packed a bag with all the stuff you needed in it. Sadly, Beverly moved somewhere else since her dad was dead now. You grabbed a apple to eat for breakfast and walked out of the house. You walked over to Bills house and knocked on the door. Bill opened and greeted you with a smile.
"E-everyone's here." He said and you both walked to his living room.
When you walked into the living room, Richie ran out screaming while Stanley chased him.
You give a confused look.
"He stole his bird book." Eddie said.
I wish Beverly was still here.
"What should we do?" Bill asked.
"Let's go see a movie." Ben said.
You all decided that was a good idea so you went to the theater. You bought a bunch of snacks and drinks and went into the theater.
"Fuck yeah! It's empty." Richie yelled running around.
"We need to keep a leash on that kid." Mike said.
You all settled into your seats as (movie) began.
The movie consisted of Eddie and Richie fighting, Bill yelling at them, Ben and Mike sighing, and you and Stan flirting. At one point he yawned and put his arm around you.
"How smooth." You say sarcastically putting your head on his shoulder.
When the movie was over you walked back to Bills house.
"Lets play a game." Richie said.
"What do you have in mind?" Ben asked.
Richie shoves Stan in the face and runs away.
"Tag you're it!" Richie yelled.
"Get back here you fucker!" Stan yelled.
You giggled and ran around the house. At one point, Richie was chasing you and you went into the backyard. He tackled you to the ground just to tag you.
"I'm gonna get you back!" You yell.
You silently follow him and when he turns around you scream, scaring him. He lets out the girliest scream and falls. You die of laughter while Richie blushes and gets embarrassed. You run downstairs and just lay low for a bit. You turn a corner at one point and Stanley pins you to the wall.
"Uh..hi." You say awkwardly blushing hard.
"You're cute when you blush." He says and moves in to kiss you.
You do to but at the last second he runs away.
"By the way you're it!" Stan said.
Eventually you all got bored and stopped. You decided to watch a movie before going to sleep. You were all sleeping in the living room. Everyone got their sleeping areas ready and watched the movie until everybody fell asleep. You looked around during the end of the movie to see everyone else asleep. You decided to go to bed too. 20 minutes later when you were nearly asleep, you hear somebody gasp loudly. You look up and see Stan backing himself up to  a wall and breathing heavily. He puts his head in his knees and sounds like he's crying.
"Stanley?" You ask quietly.
He looks up and wipes away his tears quickly.
"Oh um, hi y/n." He says.
You get up and sit next to him.
"Are you ok?" You ask.
"Just nightmares. They're getting worse." Stan says.
"I know it's tough. We're all still scared probably. You've got this." You say hugging him. He hugs you back. You were both so tired you fall asleep like that.
"Aww look at those two love birds." Mike says playfully.
"Hehe get it because Stan likes birds." Richie said.
"Shut up and leave us alone." Stan says.
You wake up to see Stan still hugging you and everyone liking at you two.
"You comfy y-y/n?" Bill asked.
"Shut up Bill. I heard about you and Beverlys kiss. Don't mess with me." You say.
You all eventually get up and go to the kitchen for breakfast. Bills parent aren't home so you guys have to cook.
"I can do it!" Richie said.
"Richie, you are the worst person in the room to cook for us." Eddie said.
"I'll just m-make eggos." Bill said.
You all sit at the counter laughing and eating your eggos. You and Stanley walk home tigger afterwards.
"Bye Stanley." You day about to close your front door.
"Wait!" He yells.
He looks pale and nervous.
"Are you okay?" You ask.
"I get if you don't want to or don't feel the same way but I was um- wondering if you wanted to b-be my girfriend?" Stanley asked.
You stay silent and blush.
"I knew it, god I'm so stupid I-"Stan says but you cut him off by kissing him.
"Of course." You say.
"R-really?" He Asks blushing.
You both go to the park and you watch as Stan birdwatches. You like saying birds names wrong to get him angry.
"Wow, look it's Big Bird!" You say pointing at a yellow bird.
"N-no it's a goldfinch!" Stan says.
You both lay in the grass and pick shapes out of the clouds.
"Do you truly love me?" You ask.
"Frankly, I think so. How could I not?" He answered.
"I'm really happy with you Stan." You say.
"Me too. I've been hit with Cupid's arrow." Stan says playfully.
"God help me, I've been lovestruck!" You say fake fainting into Stans arms.
I could've died this summer but oh well it was worth it in the end.