7.) Rock War

"Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins car. We should probably get out of here." Eddie said looking over to the direction the yelling was coming from.
"Wait isn't that the h-homeschooled kids b-b-bike?" Bill asked looking at the bike laying near the car.
"Yeah that's Mikes." Eddie said.
"We have to help him." Beverly said.
"We should?" Richie asked.
"Yes." Beverly said as if Richie was the dumbest person in the world.
Everyone dropped their bikes and you waited for Stanley to prop his up. Then you both followed everyone down to the creek.
You all arrive at the scene to see Henry pinning down who you assumed was Mike And was about to hit him with a rock while his two friends sat there and watched. Beverly picked up a rock and threw it with all her might at Henry. It hit him right in the head.
"Nice throw." Stanley said.
"Thanks." Beverly said.
Mike stumbled over to your side of the stream and you helped him up.
"Thank you." He said out of breath.
Everyone picked up rocks. You and Henry catch each other's eyes for a second but he quickly looks away.
"You losers are trying too hard. She'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely, like I did." Henry said referring to Beverly while grabbing his dick.
Ben yells angrily and throws a rock, hitting Henry in the head again. Henry looks back at you, and you shrug your shoulders.
Game on Bowers.
"Rock war!" Richie screams, just to be hit in the head.
Everyone starts rapidly throwing rocks across the water hoping to hit somebody. Eddie jumps in the water and rapidly throws them. One hits your arm and you yelp a bit.
"Are you ok?" Stanley asked panicky.
"Worry later." You said and continued to throw rocks.
Eventually it gets so bad Henrys friends run away and leave him injured on the ground.
After Henry doesn't get up you all begin to walk away.
"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie says and flips him off before going away.
After you know Richie is gone, you head over to help Henry.
"Henry are you ok?" You ask lightly putting an arm on his shoulder.
He quickly gets up and backs away a bit.
"Why do you care?" Henry asked.
"Because even thought you may be a jerk especially to my friends, I still care for you." You say.
"Thanks. I'll be fine. Go." Henry says.
You nod and run back to where your friends were heading.
You catch up to them walking down by a field, and sneakily get in the back of the line.
Yes, nobody noticed.
"Ahem." Stanley said.
"Yes?" You ask innocently.
"Where were you?" He Asks.
"You know Henry is kind of my friend. I went to see if he was ok." You say.
Stanley sighs and walks ahead of you next to Richie.
Geez.
"Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that. He'll be after you guys too now." Mike said.
"Oh, Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie said.
"I guess that's one t-thing we all have in common." Bill said.
Well um.
"Yeah homeschool. Welcome to the losers club." Richie said.