16.) Final Battle

Bill runs off to another tunnel and everyone starts to get up to follow him.
"Here I'll help you." You say.
You and Ben help Stanley walk as Eddie follows Bill down the twists and turns of the sewer. At one point, Eddie grips and falls into the water.
"Get out of there dude, that's greywater." Richie said.
"Wait, oh my god, my fucking flashlight!" Eddie yells.
He begins to search for it in the water until severed heads pop up in the water. Everyone screams and runs again. You finally all make it to a giant opening of a space.
"Holy shit." Richie says.
It's a giant room with a pile a garbage. Beverly is floating in midair.
"Bev." Ben says.
"H-how is she in the air?" Richie asked.
"Guys...are those?" Eddie Asks looking up.
"The missing kids, floating."Stanley finished.
"Just let me grab her." Ben said as everyone lifted him up.
Ben gently pulled Beverly down to their level.
"This is crazy." Stanley said.
"It'll all be over soon." You say.
"One way or another." He mumbles.
"We are not dying here Stan, no matter what." You say.
He just nods.
"Bev." Ben says right in her face.
Her eyes are clear and her body is lifeless.
"Beverly. Why isn't she waking up? What's wrong with her? Beverly please! Come on!" Ben said.
Ben hugs her as everyone stays silent. Then Ben kisses her earning a few "woah"s and "what"s.
Then seemingly Beverly gasps and comes back to life.
"January embers." Beverly said.
"My heart burns there too." Ben said smiling.
"Jesus, fuck. Oh god." Richie said hugging them.
Everyone joins the hug but Eddie walks toward something else.
"Where's Bill?" Beverly asked.
"Georgie." You hear Bill say somewhere.
You all begin to walk around the pile of stuff to find him. You all stand behind Bill as you see him talking to his brother. Everyone looks around at each other confused.
"I wanna go home. I miss you, I want to be with mom and dad." Georgie said.
"I want more than anything for you to be home. Mom and Dad. I miss you so much." Bill said walking towards him.
"I love you Billy." Georgie says.
"I love you too." Bill says.
Bill pulls out Mikes gun and points it directly at Georgie's head.
"But you're not Georgie." Bill says and pulls the trigger.
You flinch a little as he does so. Georgie's body falls back. Everyone backs up as his body begins to shake and scream. Slowly transforming into the clown.
"Kill It Bill!" Everyone starts saying.
"It's not loaded." You hear Mike say as Bill points the gun at It.
"Hey it's not loaded!" Mike yells.
Bill shoots the gun and the clown creates a hole in its head. It screams and charges Bill. He uses the gun to stop it from biting him.
"Leave him alone!" Beverly yells.
Mike tries to stop him but It throws him across the room. Everyone grabs onto it trying to stop him. It spins around throwing Stanley and Ben. You let go of it when he does so and runs over to Stanley.
"Are you ok?" You ask.
"Clearly not, but don't focus on me right now." Stan says.
You both run back over to the group as It gets a hold of Bill and holds him in a chokehold.
"Let him go." Beverly said.
"No. I'll take him. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear. Or you will leave us be. I will take him, only him and then I will have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." It said.
"Leave, I'm the one who dragged you all into this I'm s-s-so sorry." Bill said.
"Go." Bill says as it laughs.
"Guys, We can't." Beverly said.
"I'm so sorry." Bill says again.
Richie stands up form where he was on the ground.
"I told you Bill. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house. And now." Richie said pulling a bat out of the garbage pile.
"I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." Richie said.
It put Bill down and walked towards Richie.
"Welcome to the losers club asshole!" Richie yelled hitting it right in the face.
Mike went up to hit him next. A bunch of burnt hands grabbed the pole before he could. Stanley goes up to hit him next. It turns into the woman in the painting. Stanley freezes at She runs at him but nails her in the face right in front of him. Mike goes to hit it again and he falls. It turns its limbs into crab legs and tries to stab him. Ben stabs him in the stomach and he roars. It's face turns into a mummy and it's bandages rap around Bens head. You run up with a pipe and break the bandages. It spins around and turns into Stanley.
(I know this is basic as ever but oh well)
You freeze and look around for the real Stanley.
"You wouldn't hurt me would you y/n?" It says.
You run up to hit it but freeze.
I can't.
You duck as it tries to hit you but Stanley hits it in the face knocking it down.
Everyone begins hitting and beating It now. It begins to cough and turns into the leper. It throws up on Eddie. 
"I'm gonna kill you!" Eddie yells and hits it with all his might.
It stumbled back and turns into Beverlys father.
"Hey Bevie. Are you still my little g-" He says before Bev shoved a pipe down his throat.
It turns back into the clown and falls to the ground. It slowly retreats as you all walk towards it. It backs himself up into a circle opening.
"That's why you didn't kill Beverly, cause sh-She wasn't afraid. And we aren't either. Not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid, Because you're gonna starve." Bill said.
It did a backward summersault and held itself up with his hands over the edge of the opening.
It head begins to crack open as Stanley hands Bill a pipe. Bill swings it back a bit and It falls farther.
"Fear." It says before falling down.
Everyone is silent for a bit.
"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie said.
Bill and Beverly hug each other.
"Guys, the kids are floating down." Eddie said.
The bodies of the missing kids slowly floated down.
Bill walks over to the pile and drops his pipe.
He picks up Georgie's yellow raincoat and cries. Eve often walks over and joins in a group hug.
It's over.