11.) Divided

"You, you did this." Eddies mom said pointing at all of you.
"You know how delicate he is." Eddies mom said dragging him to her car.
"We were attacked M-Mrs. K." Bill said.
"Don't. Don't try and blame anyone else." Eddies mom said putting Eddie in the car.
She fumbles with her purse and pulls her car keys out,then she drops them.
"Let me help." Beverly said bending down to pick them up.
"Get back!" Eddies mom shouted.
Eddies mom got right in Beverly's face
"Oh I've heard of you Miss Marsh. And I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son." Eddies mom said.
"They're just rumors." You said meanly.
"Save it Mrs. Perfect. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you're right, even if everyone treats you that way." Eddies mom said.
Is that what people really think of my family? I mean sure we are well, rich, but do we really act like that?
"Mrs K I-" Bill started.
"No! You are all monsters, all of you. And Eddie is done with you. Do you hear? Done!" Eddies mom said.
She swiftly gets in the car and drives off. You all stand in a circle in the street behind them.
"I saw the Well. W-w-we know where it is and next time we'll be p-prepared." Bill said.
"No!" Stanley yells snapping making you jump a little.
"No next time Bill! You're insane!" Stanley said.
"Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything." Beverly asked.
"Eddie was nearly killed! And look at this motherfucker, he's leaking hamburger helper!" Richie said.
"We can't pretend it's gonna go away. Ben you said it yourself, it comes back every 27 years." Beverly said.
"Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too." Ben said.
"Because I want to run towards something, not away." Beverly said.
"I'm sorry, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie said.
Beverly flipped him off.
"Richie." Stanley said to stop him.
"I'm just saying, lets face facts, real world. Georgie is dead. Stop trying to get us killed too." Richie said starting to walk away.
"Georgie is not dead." Bill said standing in front of him.
"You couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself." Richie said.
"No t-take it back." Bill said standing in front of him again.
"You're scared and we all are but take it back." Bill said pushing Richie.
Richie runs at him and pushes him. Bill grabs the collar of his shirt and punches him sending him to the ground.
"Bill!" Beverly yells.
You, Mike, and Stanley hold Richie back from attacking Bill.
"You're all just a bunch of losers, fuck off!" Richie yells.
Ben and Beverly hold Bill back.
"Richie Stop." Mike said.
"You're just a bunch of losers and you'll get yourselves killed trying to catch a stupid fucking clown." Richie yelled.
"Richie please stop." You say hugging him from behind to stop him from getting at Bill.
"Stop!" Beverly yells.
Everyone backs away form each other and let Bill and Richie go.
"This is what it wants. It wants to divide us. We were all together when we hurt it. That's why we are still alive." Beverly said.
"Yeah? Well I plan to keep it that way." Richie said bumping Bills shoulder, picking up his bike, and riding off. Stanley follows and so does Ben.
"I'm sorry." You say and don't look back before riding off.
How did things turn out so bad?