Itachi //: 1

うちは イタチ - Uchiha Itachi

Best Friends : 1/2

Ages : Itachi - 17
Sasuke - 6
Y/n - 16

~Flashback~

You made your way to the park and noticed a boy whispering to himself as he stared at the ground walking through the field heading the opposite direction of you. You turned to him,"Hey. Aren't you my neighbor... Uh.. Itachi Uchiha?" He stopped mid in his tracks with his back facing towards you. He continued to walk which caused you to yell,"Hey!" He stopped and turned to you. You studied his features and zoned out causing you to blush as you came back to reality. He was not in front of you which caused you to jump out of your skin. He walked the way you were heading and stopped when he was a few feet away from you. "Aren't you coming?" You smiled and ran towards him as you both made your way.

Months later ----

The village was falling apart as screams filled the air causing more people to panic and run in different directions. The 9 tails broke into the Hidden Leaf Village and started destroying everything and separating people and families. You happened to be one of those people. "M-mom!? Dad!? Where are you?!" Terror in your voice as you scream for your parents. Between tears and yelling you found your parents, except they were lying face first on the ground a few feet from each other. "Mom!! Please get up.. D-Dad.. Please.." Your voice shaking, shaking them and finally falling to your knees with your head in your hands. "Y/N! "

You slowly turn and look behind you. Itachi stood there with a baby holding his hand out for you to grab. "Come on.. Grab my hand . Hurry." You nearly tripped over your feet as you ran. You both ran seeking shelter to get away from all this chaos, in the events of this happening you looked up at your savior. You looked away trying to keep up with the older Uchiha as he dragged you along. ..

~Next day~

You were walking with the Uchiha that saved your life, you wanted to thank him. But your shyness got the best of you,"I-Itachi-kun, Thank you for saving my life." You looked down at your feet then back at him as he gave you an emotionless gaze. "I'm glad you didn't die." Was the only thing he said to you which took you by surprise. You smiled and grabbed him into a tight hug. "I knew you liked me. We are going to be great friends. Just watch!" He stayed stiff as a board and pulled away as he turned around,"We aren't friends y/n. Go home." You gathered up courage and ran over to him taking his hand in yours. You held a tight grip and wouldn't let go.

~~~~~

You snapped back to reality as you heard shuffling in the trees not too far from where you were. You walked towards it only to see Sasuke crouched down in a bush in front of you as he watched his brother from a distance. Itachi was training and throwing Kunai at targets and doing flips as he practiced. You smirked as you snuck behind young Sasuke, grabbing him,"You should know better than to spy on your brother." This caused him to fall through the bushes landing face first into the dirt. This caused you to giggle as you walked towards Sasuke to help him up. This caught Itachi's attention, "A good ninja always keeps his guard up." You nodded in agreement as he stole the words right out of your mouth. You leaned down as Sasuke grabbed your hand and helped himself up. You licked your thumb and rubbed the dirt off his cheeks making him blush from embarrassment. He pushed your hand away as he whined, "Gahhh.. stop embarrassing me.." You giggled at his pink tinted face and squished his cheeks only causing him to blush more. He scrunched up his nose and pushed your hands away as he mumbled,"You're embarrassing.." You smiled and kissed his forehead causing him to freeze and turn a deep shade of red. You just laughed and heard a slight chuckle from the older Uchiha in front of you.