Itachi //:2 (Lemon)

うちは イタチ - Uchiha Itachi

Best Friends pt. 2

~ Lemon ~

You looked at Itachi with love in your eyes as he pressed his lips to yours. Your arms pulled him closer as he lifted you up against the wall. His hands holding your butt up for support as you wrapped your legs around his waist. You tangled your hand into his hair accidentally pulling on it which caused a low grunt to escape his lips. You felt your face heat up as it vibranted yours. You used that as an advantage and forced your tongue into his mouth. You explored every inch of his mouth causing him to push against you harder into the wall.

This caused a low moan to escape your lips as you felt something rub against your thigh. He sucked on your tongue as you tugged on his hair. In response he bit your bottom lip slowly pulling it. You hummed as it made your heart speed up. This caused you to entangle both hands into his hair pulling him into a deeper kiss. He pulled away making his way from your lips to your neck. You tilted your head back giving him more access. You bit your lip trying to suppress your moans. He licked your neck lightly making a trail to your ear.

His breathing caused you to become more turned on as you moaned out his name,"I-Itachi.." He grunted and made his way back down to the crook of your neck. He bit down and smirked against your neck as a low groan escaped your slightly parted lips. You licked them and bit down on your bottom lip as he left his famous purple marking as it claimed you belonged to him. He continued to bite and nibble on your neck earning low groans and moans from you. This caused you to become more aroused especially when you felt his boner against your thigh close to your womanhood.

You tugged on his hair as you both panted. Both of you guys looked at each other with half closed eyes trying to catch your breaths. "Thank you ....for everything" He managed to pant out. You smiled as you stared into his lust filled eyes and nodded. You kissed him as your eyes shut instantly. He deepened it as he held you up with one leg under you. His right hand traveled under your shirt resting on your bare stomach, your breath hitched as his cold hand rubbed circles on you. He slowly pulled away looking for your look of approval. You just nodded and you decided to kiss his neck now in return. He tilted his head exposing his neck for you and you smirked against his skin. You decided to tease him and slowly lick his neck up to his ear. You bit it causing his grip on your hip to tighten.

He grunted and you nibbled all over his neck. His hand slid under your bra and massaged your boob causing you to mumble into his neck. This made his boner get harder against your thigh which made you moan more. You finally bit down on his neck as the famous low growl vibrated his neck. You felt yourself tightening your thighs as it turned you on even more. He pulled away pulling your shirt off and began to unclip your bra. He threw it somewhere in his room. He locked his door instantly and came back to you.

He lifted you more up, he sucked on your right boob as his right hand played with you left. His index and thumb began to twist your nipple as he nibbled on the other one. He pulled it with his teeth causing you to arch your back more into his face and her head tilted back a little bit. He smirked and looked at you with lust in his eyes. You tugged on his shirt and impatiently took it off of him throwing it somewhere. Your lips attached themselves to his neck and nibbled as he fondled your breasts yet again. You kissed up his neck to his lips slowly and passionately. This seemed to drive him nuts, he pulled away and crashed his lips. He forced his tongue into your mouth and fought for dominance. You tugged on his hair and he smirked into the kiss as he grabbed your butt causing you to blush.

He carried you over to the bed and set you down lightly breaking the kiss. You stared into his eyes and there was nothing but longing, happiness and lust. You smiled at him causing him to have a light shade of pink show up on his cheeks and nose. You smiled and pulled him close to your face. You both stared into each other's eyes before closing them and continued to kiss lightly. He pulled away and trailed kisses down your stomach. You closed your eyes as he became gentle with you. One hand still played with your boob, rubbing your nipple; twisting and pulling your nipple caused you to arch your back lightly. He loved his hand and looked at you.