Deidara //: (Lemon)

デイダラ, Deidara

Shy Artist

~Warning: Lemon ~

Very long chapter 3,236 words..

You were kidnapped by the Akatsuki because they recognized your talent of getting people to do what you want without having much convincing to do on your end and you got people to tell the truth. You just had to bat your eyelashes and talk to them in a loving tone, it worked on both men and women, even children. It worked when you wanted.

You just turned 18 but your birthday wasn't exactly how you pictured it since you were trapped at the base and had nobody to take you out.

You decided to start drawing. Humming to yourself you got lost in your own world unaware of the two figures standing behind you.

(Not my work...Credit to whoever did this amazing piece!!)

You grinned as you did your signature on the bottom corner

You grinned as you did your signature on the bottom corner. "Wowie! Look it's meee!!!" Jumping you huffed as you realized it was none other than Tobi. "Yes Tobi. It's you along with everybody else." He studied it, "I sure do like this a lot better than Deidara's rip off art haha! You're so talented Y/N!" He spoke so fast he ran out of breath. All you could do was just laugh at his reaction. "Deidara Senpai!! Look she's better at art than you!!" He waved at Deidara who was livid as he stook behind you glaring at Tobi. "I'm going to kill you Tobi!"

Tobi's visible eye went wide as he screamed 'Scary!' down the hallway towards his room. Sighing Deidara stayed next to you and sat down. Studying your work he smiled,"Y/n It looks really nice un. Oh and here." He dug his hand into his cloak pocket and handed you a small box. You raised your eyebrow and took it from him cautiously. Slowly opening the box you gasped and stared at the little necklace he put together for you. Smiling you looked at him as he blushed and looked away,"Happy 18th Birthday Y/n.. I'm sorry for always bugging you. I'm sorry it isn't much." He scratched the back of his neck as he chuckled nervously.

Grinning you said,"Thank you Deidara. I love and appreciate it very much, I love it." You leaned forward and hugged the blushing blond in front of you only to have him turn deep red. You pulled away and kissed his cheek. Laughing at his reaction you pulled away and decided to head out anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You came back wearing a very short black and white flowered Kimono you bought with your robe draped on your shoulders.

You ran into Deidara on your way to the room. "Oh hello Dei, are you okay?" He nodded as he seemed pissed off, he snapped out of it and took some bags from you. "Let me help you."

You two began to talk as you soon realized you had a soft spot for the blond haired artist who had a loud mouth. You began to notice the small features that made your heart skip a beat, his blue eyes were to die for as well as his smile. His personality was psychotic but sweet and shy. Smiling at him you began to stare only to bump into Tobi who was running down the hall. "Y/n-chan, Deidara senpai. Today is Y/n's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY" You opened your mouth to deny it but he just skipped away after throwing candy at you in your room.