Hinata //:

日向 ヒナタ, Hyūga Hinata

 Confession - Modern

NOTE - This is taking place for a   GXG  point of view. If you aren't open to it DONT READT. .. . . .This is a semi long chapter. . it will be devided into two parts bc why not.

You walked through the mall with your over protective best friends Sasuke and Itachi. The famous and wealthy Uchiha brothers that everybody feared. You were the youngest out of you three,which meant no boyfriends for you, or in this case no girlfriends either.

"Tch, why do we have to take you shopping Y/n? You already have a lot of clothes that Itachi got for you. Why do you need more?" Glaring at Sasuke, you elbowed him and said,"Because I am at a party to celebrate my 22nd birthday and I want to look decent unlike you who looks like a duck's ass with the way you comb your hair like that. Hmmp." Crossing your arms you went to the other side of Itachi as he just chuckled at how you two were being so childish to one another. Sasuke's cheeks puffed,"Take that back Y/n!" Smirking you told him,"Make me duck butt." His face puffed and turned pink, that was always a nickname that you called him from the time you were 5 up until now. "Tch, whatever shorty. You're not worth my breath."

Giggling to Sasuke's response,"Hah, weak response just like your personality and love life." You tuck your tongue out at him and Sasuke looked taken back by your comment. At that point Itachi slapped the back of your head and said,"Enough Y/n. Apologize to Sasuke. Now." You glared at Sasuke who looked hurt by your rude remark,"Tch.. Whatever. I guess I'm sorry Sasuke. . ."Your voice trailed off when you saw your high school crush. .

Hinata Hyūga, the heiress to the Hyūga clan. The dark haired white eyed beauty, the girl who was shy, timid, sweet but had a way with words. You froze as you saw how much she had changed over the years since you both had graduated almost 4 years ago. You stood frozen in time and space as she giggled with her friends Naruto, Sakura and Ino. Sighing you noticed how much her eyes lit up as she watched Naruto act like a goof ball in front of everybody. She looked the same but different.

Hinata Hyūga had shorter hair than ever before, it bounced as it reached half way down her neck, her bangs stopped right before her eyes and the one thing you noticed most. . was how much she's grown into a woman. Her womanly body parts caught your attention. When she began to run with her friends you noticed her breast size and how big they've gotten over the past few years. . Blushing you turned away only to become face to face with a confused Itachi and Sasuke.

Furrowing your eyebrows and crossing your arms you snapped at them,"What?" Itachi smiled and pinched your cheek and shook his head as Sasuke bugged you,"Who were you staring at for so long, hm?" "Nobody. I was thinking about my birthday party and how much I am going to love it when YOU aren't there to bother me."

Smirking the raven haired Uchiha got close to you," I know you're hiding something y/n. I'm going to figure it out. Tsk."

You shrugged and walked away in a different direction. You plugged in your headphones and started walking as you stared at the floor thinking about your crush on Hinata. You were pulled out of your trance as you fell on your butt with someone landing on top of you. Opening your eyes as you groan in pain, you came face to face with Hinata. She was inches away from yours and when she opened her eyes she turned a deep shade of crimson. You blushed lightly as you noticed she caressed your boob with her hand.

Looking down she followed your gaze,"Y-Y/n-chan. . . I am so-sorry.. I-I wasn't-watching-where I-I was g-g-going. . ." She noticed her hand placement,"O-Oh... I-I'm S-sorry Y-Y/n..." She blushed madly as she got up, without looking at you she reached her hand out and helped you up. Dusting yourself off you smiled at the Hyūga heiress who tried to hide her face behind her bangs.