Chapter 1: Her name is [Y/N] {M/N} [L/N]

3rd P.O.V

800 years ago, the god known as Il Ilah descended on the land of Alma Torran and bestowed upon the humans, 'The 72 Divine Staves' in order to unite all the species on the land to live in peace and harmony with one another. For the first few years this will of Il Ilah was being accomplished until one young boy (that jerk of a father) David Jehoahaz Abraham decided to go against Il Ilah's will of uniting all species. He wanted to become the god of the world above Il Ilah himself and to over everyone as how he sees fit. He soon started the Orthodox Church and made the tower called the 'Gunud' using the power from the 72 staves to turn all the other species except for the humans into mindless drones and kill each other to show that humans are no longer at the bottom of the food chain, and that they are superior to all other species that roam on the land. Even though things were going all according to his plan and he successfully controlled all other species he was ultimately betrayed by his own kin and son, the young master Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham, who found out that it was wrong to try and control all the other species.

He made a group called the 'Resistance' to go against the orders of the Orthodox Church and gathered members that were all former allies of the church and were in the Gunud trying to control all the other species. The other members that fought alongside Solomon were his former servant Arba, his magic otaku friend Uraltuog Noi Nueph [also known as Ugo], the two 'brothers' Setta and Ithnan, the weird couple (at least I think they are) Falan and Wahid, and last but not least the little miss (as Solomon calls her) Sheba.

"Okay now let's go and get the next divine staff from the Gunud in the Ogre Village" Solomon said as he motioned for Ithnan and the other lightning magic users to use their magic to make power for the mountain to move. Suddenly the mountain started rising and shook everyone as it soon stabled itself , heading towards its next destination.

[Y/N] P.O.V

"Eh? What's happening?" I voiced out to no one in particular, as I could faintly hear a commotion coming from outside my room. It was hard to tell since my life force was practically being drained from me, but I knew that there was something wrong going on outside.

I didn't bother to go and check what was happening since I couldn't move and I had to finish the work of 'Our Father' to perish these other insignificant low lives of species. Such despicable creatures they are, eating our kind for thousands of years without any remorse, but now that we humans have the upper hand, I will put an end to all of them, torturing them and let them turn against one another of their own kin and destroy themselves. I smiled a creepy smile (much like Arba's) as I thought about those trash species killing themselves because of my magoi, it brought joy to my heart that I started swelling with pride at the amount of good I was doing for this world.

"All the other persons in the rooms seemed to have died, only this one is left" I heard a slight deep voice mutter from beyond the door. It sounded like a male's voice.

"Alright, well then let's head in there and get that person out before they die" another voice commented seeming a little less deep than the first voice. It too was also a male's voice.

"Huh!? Why are there unknown strangers in the Gunud?" I asked startled as I soon heard the sound of the door being kicked down.

"G-Go away!" I barely managed to utter "I don't know who you are, but leave me alone! I must finish 'Our Fathers' work and then rest peacefully with him once I'm done here!" I finished as I turned to where I thought I heard the voices coming from.

"What do you mean by like, rest peacefully with Il Ilah once you finish your work aru?" a somewhat calm voice asked, it sounded like a female, but I could not tell for my vision was blurry and everything looked disoriented to me.