Chapter 7: His Name is Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham

As the army's sips were flying over the horizon they were suddenly hit by a whirlpool of water directly hitting one of the sips, making some of the members gasp in surprise at the high amount of magic was used. Wahid looked at them with a vicious smile, a bright aura surrounding his being.His his hair parted and flew upwards to show off his 'third eye' gleaming menacingly at the Orthodox's members .The army couldn't believe that this person was capable of using such strong magic.

"Wha..!?" One member said, with his eyes wide open looking at Wahid from below.

"What is..." Another exclaimed as their ship was struck by a large bolt of lightning, by the lightning magician Ithnan. Another ship was his by a strong gust of wind and they were sent plummeting to the barren land to ultimate doom. Seta waved his staff preparing to attack a ship with with his ice magic, which took on the form of a dragon, freezing the ship in place

"W-What.. the hell..." the members in side the ice dragon exclaimed "HOW ARE THESE GUYS SO STRONG!?" they shouted in alarm. Arba raised her staff and a sudden light beam came towards them, splitting the ships in half that were encased in ice.

"That's the original power of the Divine Staves...These are magicians who have a great quantity of magic power from 'Our Father' directly to their bodies without using the 'Tower' as an intermediary... " The leader of the fleet army announced, watching the spectacle before him with his hand placed on his chin.

"...BUT!!!..." he suddenly exclaimed eyes widening.

"Receiving all that magic without the controlling devices in the 'Tower' is equivalent to suicide!!" he continued with that same smirk on his face as if he thought the victory was theirs as long as they held out long enough "I wonder how long will you be able to make your 'Third Eye' shine like that!!!" they were bound to get tired at some point, and until then the leader thought he just had to make them use their energy without break.

"Bring it on" was all Solomon said as he smiled with his staff in his hand.

"What's wrong with those monsters?" one member said as he realized the manticores from down below were starting to slow their movements "Their movements have become dull, they're totally useless!!" he finished not grasping the situation of why they were not doing as they were supposed to.

"This is what happens if you don't listen to us!!!" another member exclaimed, sweat dripped down his face as he was getting nervous.

Reader's P.O.V

"Momo!" I exclaimed as I saw a jagged shard head straight towards them. I quickly flew over to them and activated my borg as to protect us from the incoming attack. Upon contact, my borg shattered to pieces, and I felt something pierce my side. I didn't expect that attack to be s strong, as some blood escaped through my mouth.

"Gahh..." I exclaimed, pain coursing through my being, but I didn't have the time to think about that right now. Momo was important than me, and their safety comes first before mine "PLEASE! I BEG YOU...SAVE MOMO!!" I pleaded to anyone, I didn't care who, I just wanted Momo to be safe/ I din't want to see Momo to end up dying the same way as their father did. That was a fate I could not allow to happen to my first friend ever, even if it cost me my life. As I saw another attack come from the ship I spread my arms and closed my eyes, waiting for the incoming attack, but after a few seconds I didn't feel any sort of pain hitting me and I slowly opened my eyes to see that Solomon was in front of me, and he performed a magic attack that I had never seen before.

"!!!?" The leader had look of surprise on his face.

"W-What... did you just do!?" I questioned, that was a very amazing technique that I had never thought could have been done by anyone.

"Ugo, the magic theory you devised is really incredible" he said with a smile on his face "The different 「Dhorrs1」in this world flow into fixed「reils2」. I was able to get them to do whatever I wanted!" he exclaimed in what seemed to be joy.

"... No, Solomon, the only thing I did was think about it. If it wasn't for a magician of your level, my theories would be impossible to prove, that's why everyone used to make fun of me" Ugo admitted recalling the memory of when Solomon first helped him "You were the one who picked up my theories and gradually made them into reality. It makes me really happy. That's why I really like you!" Ugo confessed with a bright smile on his face

"That is an honor" Solom thanked as he smiled back.

"That's only an illusion!!! Don't let the "Impure King's" subordinates mislead you!!" an elder commanded to the others "Attack them all at once. Reduce everything to ashes!" he finished as the other ships started to chase after Solomon in quick haste.

"Solomon!" I shouted, worried for his safety seeing that he could get hurt if the ships closed in on him.

"「Dhoruf Sabaha!!3」" soon a vortex made of latitudinal and longitudinal lines appeared and encased a ship. When he spread his arms out the ship flew back and crashed into a mountain, breaking upon impact.

"「Dhoruf Sabaha!!4」" he said lifting his pointer finger.

"Whoooooa!!!?" the members yelled, as the ship that they were in, started to ascend at a fast pace, and they were sent out of the continent in a matter of seconds.

"「Dhoruf Luyila5」" Solomon uttered as he, now pointed his finger down and the same vortex from before appeared, and and danged everything that was in sight, making extravagant explosions rip the landscape apart.

'In..Incredible, it's like he's a god.' I thought 'I've never seen magic like that, he can manipulate the very fabric of this world and nothing can get close to him' i looked at the blue haired boy in admiration, and wonder just how powerful he is.

"Who in the world is... this person!?" I questioned myself. This person was so advanced in magic that no other being, but 'Our Father' himself could compare to him!

"Let's go, guys!! Once we attack the enemy's flag-ship we can stop the entire fleets mind-control magic..." Solomon reported, snapping me from out of my daze "This is the mission of the ones wielding the 'Divine Staves'." The others looked at their leader in awe and admiration.

"!!!?" I looked surprised.

"Yes!" They all answered and started to go out to battle the flag-ship all at once.

"Ah!!, W-wait!...I will help too!!" I scrambled to my feet, deciding that I shouldn't stay put at a time like this.

"...Why?...I mean, for what reason are you doing this Master Solomon?" The elder questioned to himself fully knowing who they were going up against "For what reason did you two become our enemies ? Uraltugo Noi Nueph, the most prodigious constructor of magic theories since the foundation of the Magic Orthodox...and..." he finished as he looked at Ugo, then turned his attention to the blue haired Resistance leader himself

"Sir Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham..." he announced gaining the attention of some of the members supervised gaze. "The son of Elder David Jehoahaz Abraham, who is the 'First Senator' in the Orthodox's "Council of Elders", and leader of us magicians..." he said looking at the son of the Master he so gratefully serves.

                                                                                  To Be Continued

Dhorrs1」- Powers

「Reils2」- Paths

「Dhoruf Sabaha!!3」-Thrust Reaction

「Dhoruf Sabaha!!4」- Gravity Reaction. Same reading, different Kanji

「Dhoruf Luyila5」- Gravity Accumulation

A/N: Surprise next day chapter lol. Sorry it's so short, but I'm hoping the next chapter will be kind of long. Free time is on my hands for now, so let's see if I will update the next day as well.