Chapter 4: My Name Is Not Chibi Girl

Reader's P.O.V

Sitting in what seemed to be a mess hall with a sullen look on my face, I stared into nothingness, as I pouted my lips.

"Yesterday she got into a fight with Solomon, but it seems like he was able to stop her one way or another" the guy known as Ugo said as he looked directly at me

"The chick got a scolding from her boyfriend already huh" the feisty tsundere known as Ithnan said as he laughed at me. I growled under my breath as I gave him a dark glare.

"I am not that bastard's girlfriend nor will I ever be!" I exclaimed as I began sulking more, and turning away from the group.

"Lunch is ready brother" Setta said holding a tray of food in his hands.

"The things Setta make are like so lightly seasoned, it doesn't full my stomach. I hate his cooking aru." The aru lady said with an exasperated expression.

"This is healthy food with the appropriate calories and nutritional values" Setta replied.

"I'm tried of waiting!" Wahid complained as he banged his knife and fork on the table like a child would.

"You should eat less, I hate seeing you get fat!" Setta reprimanded to Wahid.

"He's right, when we're done we should do some training Wahid" Arba said holding a dumb bell in her hand.

"I don't see why you two train your bodies when you're magicians" Ithnan said taking a bite out of his brothers food.

"Hey [Y/N] won't you forgive Solomon? He just has some difficulty being kind to you is all" Ugo begged uncertain as I continued to stare at the said blue haired male.

"Hmph!" I turned my head with my cheeks puffing out as I crossed my arm over my chest. I can't believe he would even ask me to forgive someone as obnoxious and arrogant as him, never in his wildest dreams would I ever do that. It was if you were asking me to never drink water again for the rest of my life, which was something I never plan on doing. Thinking about what happened previously I started to get frustrated again and turned my face away from Ugo as I tired not to think about the past events anymore.

"Hahaha, she like, rejected you aru" the aru lady, whom I have now come to know as Falan said as she held some cards in her hands. Ugo sweat-dropped nervously as his attempts failed to try and make me feel better. A booming voice suddenly resonated through out the room, nearly scaring the life out of me as I held my hand to my chest to calm down my heart rate.

"Let's go and take the next "Divine Staff"!" Solomon shouted as the other members exclaimed with an enthusiastic 'Yeah!'. Soon the whole building started to rumble and I felt myself falling off the chair I was sitting on as I let out a yelp and fell on my bottom.

"W-What's happening!?" I asked surprised as I tried to regain my balance when the movement stopped. I stood up as I looked at everyone around the table with a questioning glare.

"Any idiot could tell that the mountain is moving chibi girl" an arrogant voice taunted as they laughed at me and my misfortune. My face turned red from anger as steam exited through my ears at the unnecessary insult given to me.

"Listen here you wannabe lightning magician , I'm gonna rip out your eyes and stuff them where the-mmph!?" I was suddenly cut off by a hand over my mouth and a firm chest pressed against my back as another arm wrapped around my waist preventing from going anywhere and lifting me off the ground. Looking up brilliant sapphire eyes stared at my own (e/c) eyes as they displayed an unreadable expression which made me falter at how mesmerizing they were just to stare at. Remembering the situation at hand a blush crept up on my face as I started to struggle to get out of the hands of my captor but he was much stronger than me, as it proved difficult for me to escape.