Chapter 2: What Am I Doing Here?

[Y/N] P.O.V.

I awoke to the feeling of laying on something rather soft and comfortable. 'Wait, what is this?' I asked to myself as I felt that something was not right. I snapped my eyes open, but immediately closed them back, due to the large amount of light that had entered my eyes all at once. After a few seconds I opened my eyes once again, this time a little slower than before, squinting slightly as I looked at my surroundings. It was an unusual place not too big in size that had different shelves lined along all walls and each one was packed to the brim with various books of different sizes and volumes. I was highly piqued at what contents each chronicle contained, but I was duly subdued by the comforting soft mattress my body laid so dependently on. I was laying down on a bed with the softest material to which I have ever felt, as if I were on a cushion made of clouds.

"This feels somewhat comforting" a relaxed sigh escaped my lips as a little smile came on my face, entirely forgetting about my surrounding dangers for a moment.

"You're awake now little one?" a gentle yet deep voice said right next to me. My eyes snapped in the direction of which I heard the alluring voice from and my eyes widened in surprise as I caught a glimpse of dark blue silky locks enter my field of vision. A squeak passed through my lips and my heartbeat immediately picked up pace that left me a trembling mess as sweat slid down my face in rapid movement.

'I almost got a heart attack' I quietly thought to myself, holding my clothes where my heart was. It was that same guy from before who broke my borg. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him.

"What are you doing here? And could you not just speak out of nowhere like that again" I spoke with venom lacing my voice. I didn't like this guy one bit, even though I hardly knew him, so I didn't even want him to be the first person or thing to grace my presence so early in the morning.

"No need to get so hostile now little one, I just took you to my room after you passed out yesterday" that smug bastard said with an oh so gentle smile on his face.

"Tch" I cursed under my breath as I snarled and turned my head, not even the sun's heated morning rays could beat the undeniable despise I have for this borg shattering bastard.

After hearing no noise coming from my side where the dark haired male was seated, I turned my head a bit to see what he was doing, but my heart nearly jumped out of my chest as the male was right in front of me, our nose's basically touching each other's. I hissed and frantically drew myself back creating a good enough distant space between us. Putting my hand over my chest to calm down my raging heartbeat I angrily snapped at the male who had no respect for people's personal space.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU T-THINK YOU'RE DOING Y-YOU FIEND!" I shouted angrily, cursing myself for stuttering throwing a pillow aimed at the male's face, but he dodged it easily and gave me an uninterested look as he came closer again. Suddenly he reached out his hand putting it on my forehead and after pondering for a few seconds, he closed his eyes and started to bring his face closer to mine.

"Hey what are you-" I started, but was cut off by him suddenly putting his forehead against mine.

Clenching my teeth, I suddenly started to feel my face heat up, eyes widening in surprise. My breath hitched in my throat, and no sound came from my mouth due to the nervousness, it was my first time being so close to another person, more specifically, the male homosapien. Regaining composure, I tried to push him back so that he would get the hint and move, but either due to the fact that he was one of those filthy unpure's, his brain most likely lacked common decency or he was just plain stupid. Trying to move him was futile, because even though he looked somewhat like a scrawny skeleton he was surprisingly strong. After what had felt like an eternity, he finally (thank Our Father) moved his head back and sighed. Taking this an opportunity to knock some sense into this lowlife's head, I raised my hand with the intention of knocking him out, but he suddenly caught my wrist and held it a bit too tightly for my comfort.