Prolouge

Authors Note: (I will be horrible at this. I am only 11 years old 😢

                     A man in a dark black shirt came into the office. "Are we there," he shouted. 

                     A guard stumbled from his intimidation. " Yes sir, we have completed the tasks for Operation Mayhem III.

The man with the dark shirt squealed with delight. "Where are we plotting it?" 

The Guard answered, "London, Britain."    The man with the dark suit went into the control center. He typed some buttons into the commander and plotted the location.

The man grumbled, "Hmmm, who thwarted last mission, huh. The man gasped at the sight of the people. "Benjamin Ripely, Erica Hale, Catherine Hale, Cyrus Hale, Mike Brezinski, and Zoe Zibbel.' "My oh my!" he gaped. The man snarled, "The kids think they are so good. Wait till we put extreme force. The man smacked a few numbers onto the phone. "Joshua, can you use the lock hacker I sent you, so you can escape.

                 Joshua nodded. "Okay, the digits are 34523?"

                   "Yes," the man agreed. The man with the leather top started to type something into the computer. "Dag Nab it, these computers don't work at all. Then all of a sudden 4 men with ski masks on infiltrated the room, and fought with some kung-fu. The man quickly punched each of them in the face. He handcuffed them and then shot each one with a gun. Each man cocked their heads dead. 

A man called out," Mr. E, your tea is served!"