The Gathering

Hey, Guys Back here. I hope this chapter gets over 1000 words too. if it does I might not be updating till 2 weeks later. If it isn't then I'm probably going to update next week( its Saturday in new jersey) So I hope you enjoy this chapter BTW, I completely forgot about Murrays Key in this fanfic. I'll put it in. And also, if anyone thinks one bit was related to SSBI, it isn't. I thought of the whole book in chapter 7.

                   Cyrus Apparently knew who we were because he stumbled back and hit a chair. All of us laughed while he was still shocked at our arrival. He snarled, "Why the h*** are you here.

             I feel like we would get maimed if we didn't tell him the truth. "Erica got shot by Claire Hutchins, sir. Cyrus walked back and forth concerned for his granddaughter,

              "I knew I shouldn't have trusted Claire the moment I saw her."

            I tried to assure him. "It's not your fault."

           "Yeah, you're right. It's your fault."

            "Why is it my fault?"

             "Because you were with her."

            "How did you know?"

             "Oh, kid you gotta be kidding me. She likes you. Isn't it obvious?

            "No," I said still shocked on what he said. "Plus she and I would probably die without me tricking Claire."

              "How did you do it."

              "By pushing her under a bunker than locking the door."

             "Oh, kid thats horrible spying. You need to be undercover, not pushing people into bunkers."

           "It looks like it worked." Cyrus had nothing to say to this. He sat talking to Zoe about hacking junk I don't need to know. Well, maybe I did need to know. I might need to improve that E I got in Hacking last week. I was going to check on Erica when the nurse blocked my way.

           "What are you doing?" the nurse asked

            "I'm checking on the patient."

             "Why?"

             "Because she's my friend."

             "Okay, Have a nice day!" You know what. I just might move to Britain. The British people were amazing. I wondered where Murray was. I haven't seen him since Joshua was in prison. I found him in the lounge eating his eight pizza.

            "What happened to your body this time? We're not in trouble.

            "I'm still hungry."

            "Where's Ashley?"

            "She's in prison. Chip and Jawa are having fun torturing the hell out of her." Murray sounded so sad by that. I think he wanted to get tortured.

           "Well, its time for you to be tortured."

           Murray mocked me. "How. Are you going to kill me? No information for that."

           "Nope." I took Murray's food and chucked it in the trash. I took him outside. Murray started crying loudly. "I want my food."

          "Not until you answer the questions correctly."

         "How will you know I answered correctly?"

          "I'll eat a chocolate bar slowly in my mouth every question." Murray's eyes widened. 

           "Okay, I promise to answer correctly."

            "What does the key do?"

             "I have no idea." This surprised me. I didn't have a clue what he meant. I took out the chocolate bar from my pocket. I slowly unwrapped it. Murray's eyes widened again.

            "No, I'm telling the truth. I do have no idea. But I do have a couple of reason to where it is." I put the chocolate bar back in my left hand and asked, "Then what is it?"

             "Since the key obviously British because. we need to know where it goes. Hey, Have you ever noticed this looks like a sewer key?"

              "You're right, it does."

               "Who cares."

                "Uh... I care."

                "Suddenly something sharp entered my head before I could think. 

               I looked behind me.

             Yay! Its Joshua, and Dane.

Mwa ha ha, Cliff hanger. This is going to be like every chapter btw. I'm sorry if this was extremely short, but I had to rush. I promise the next chapter (which won't be in a while) will be over 2000 words