Who knew Glass Could be Dangerous?

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! It's just, that, I've been taking a break. Hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

           Sometimes staying at a hotel would be the least of your worries. Especially a fancy one. It seemed like a nice hotel. The people were amazing. The receptionist was pretty kind too. But Looks can be deceiving. Who knew that Ashley Sparks, could be the one who almost succeeded in blowing up New York. 

        However, still, we had to be suspicious. Even though this place looked like a 5-star hotel, it was pretty cheap. Just a bunch of Junk was the cost of what we owed them. This was literally the conversation we had.

"Hello, may I take your order?" the receptionist asked.

"Can we take 7 rooms?" Catherine said, " all twin beds, please."

"Alright, that would be 50 dollars."

Catherine flinched but handed the money. "Anything suspicious?" I asked Erica.

           "Maybe, but the penthouse, seemed a little off, but they were innocent."

"Yeah. innocent enough, to house an extreme evil operation, that's planning to take over the world," I said sarcastically."

"You wouldn't want to say that out loud," Erica warned. I shrugged my shoulders not caring, but the receptionist was giving me a look. I quickly backed off and ran to where my room would be. 

The room was better than any room I ever entered. I barged into the door and flopped myself on the bed. With all I had been through, I was pretty tired. 

                 I woke up around 1 AM. I was pretty thirsty. As if on cue, I spotted a glass of water. I wrapped my fingers on the cup and drank. I stood up uneasily, and I spotted a dark silhouette. Too tall to be Erica, I thought. I crouched down low, so she wouldn't see me. She walked up to the vent and pulled out a human.

"Thought you would escape, huh?" The victim who looked like a she squirmed around, but the woman socked her in the face.

"Spies don't mess with SPYDER."

The victim said something so muffled, I couldn't hear. The person escorted the Victim into something that looked like a holding cell. I honestly didn't know who that person was, and I probably didn't care. There are so many people here other than us, anyway. Or was there. I recalled to the front waiting place. There was no one at the breakfast bar, or basically, anywhere. Before I could decipher what that meant, I fell asleep. 

As much as I wanted to say that I figured out who the person was, I didn't. I don't even remember what happened. I don't remember anything. All I remembered was that I drank a glass of water. But there was one thing I knew. I needed to get out of here. 

I jumped out of bed and went to the other rooms. Mike's was the closest. I shook him up big-time. He was having a nightmare, I think. As much as I shook him up, he stayed awake. Then he stood up. But his eyes were closed. The realization was dawning over me. He was sleepwalking. 

He walked over to the wall. I dimly remembered to never wake anyone up when sleepwalking. It could cause severe trauma. Though, when he went to the wall and kissed it, I burst out laughing. I think the reason that he woke up, was because of my laughing, or that his lips were dusty. Either way, he tripped over himself and sprawled over the floor. I picked him up laughing.

"As funny as you kissing the wall is, we need to go."

"Why would we need to go."

"I'll Explain later."

I shook them all up, and we left the doors. I felt like one person was missing, but I couldn't figure out who. 

"Why do you think that we should leave?" Erica questioned.

"I don't know. I can't remember anything from yesterday" I told her about everything, I still remember. When I finished, Erica's eyes were wide.

"Ben, someone erased your memory."

"Yay!"

"No seriously."

"Oh." My shoulders sagged.

Right as she was going to explain, my memory came back. But it was too late to tell anyone. Someone just came through one of the doors. 

"Hey come back!" the receptionist wailed.

Why? To put all of us in a holding cell. Or to brainwash all of us!" I shouted back. She flinched, in surprise that I remembered this. I had some time, to run away. Unfortunately, 10 evil agents came to us heavily armed. 

Again, I thought. Someone missing. But this time I knew who it was. 

Cyrus Hale. 

He came and shot two in the chest. Another two, he smashed the guns on. And six, he dumped, in the next local trash cans. 

All of us stared at him in amazement.

"You'll never get past us next time!" The receptionist yelled. The problem. She was grinning. Thats being a spy for you. You have to find it out before its too late. 

I looked at all of us again. There was definitely one person missing. And there was no one at that hotel. All of the sudden, I knew who that woman imprisoned was. 

The one the only Catherine Hale.