Smuggling

Hiding Mike and Zoe were easy at first. But there were a million difficulties in transporting them. First of all, it was heavy. It was more than 200 pounds to carry them, with my supplies. I was turning red from exhaustion when Erica asked me, "Are you okay?"

             "I'm good, just a lot of clothes and weapons," I said with a straight face. Erica walked away. I couldn't believe my luck. I had sold a lie to Erica Hale herself. One of the best spies, at spy school, had fallen for a lie, from me. Someone who can't even lie once! Yes! I quit my partying, soon enough, and went back to work pulling them suitcases. 

It wasn't long till Mike asked me, "Are we there yet?"

"Almost, I lied." It took almost half an hour to transport them to the plane. When I reached there, I collapsed in exhaustion. 

                I must have dozed off for hours because when I woke up, we were in the middle of the Atlantic. I noticed that Erica was to the right of me, and Murray Hill was to the left. I had put Mike and Zoe in the cockpit. (like last time. sooooo creative) Murray still had the key hanging from his neck. He explained that he would need an advanced code cracker, for it to work. The sad part is, there are very few of these advanced code crackers, and it is believed that a few billionaires have it. Then Murray finally awoke, from his long sleep. 

         "Hey, Ben! Are you excited!" Murray practically yelled.

             "No, last time I sat next to you, you were responsible for that whole fiasco."

              Murray frowned. He then rose to his defense. "I promise I won't do that again."

             "No believes squat about your promises."

                "I saved you from Joshua."

            "Really. You pretended to side with him when he was about to nuke Antarctica, and the only reason you're here is for that key."

  "I'm not telling anyone, what this key does unless you all treat me nicely."

"Well, we already treated you like trash, so I guess you can go back to jail then."

Murray frowned again and turned away from me to sleep again. I was thinking on how much that kid sleeps when I heard a voice. 

               "Hey"

          I automatically jerked my head and was startled. Then I relaxed knowing it was the all-too-familiar Erica. 

    "What do you want?" 

     "I'm here to talk to you about the mission."

"What about the mission?" I asked intrigued.

       "We have recent information that Spyder owns an advanced code cracker."

        I groaned, knowing what she would say.

          "Yes, we'll have to spy on Spyder, while managing to steal the code cracker."

             "Why not we buy one from a billionaire.

"They are extremely overprotective of their code cracker.

           I mulled this over, and then said, "Look we're there!"

            Erica looked up to see that we were there.

We had arrived.