The Plan(No idea why I used that name)

Um... Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Here's the Chapter. Hope You Enjoy!!!

              Let's just make this clear. It's rare that I ever helped Erica. In fact, she helps me a lot. Just not emotionally. In every single mission, we've had before, she saved my butt before. So yay. I' helping Erica. I need to put this in my head so I can blackmail her later. Catherine was probably... dead. Cyrus and Alexander were gone. I mean, I think everyone was pleased to have Alexander gone.

               Ouch. That stings, I know. But who was the one who lit Erica's house on fire by accident? Anyways, we were just walking across the parade, when we saw something unusual. Erica went on guard instantly. She pulled out a gun and handed it to me. 

      "I know I'll probably regret this later... but take this.:

"I, Uh, Well then it's your fault if I shoot you."

She smiled. Probably at my stupidity. "Come on, And TRY not to get us killed. Now we were able to hear a snippet of conversation. 

"Do you think this will work?"

"Probably."

"How much gas do you think this place can intake?"

"About 35,000,000 gallons."

"Do you think that can destroy it?"

"Probably."

"What do you mean, Probably."

"Nothing can be completely sure of itself."

Do you think those "people" will stop us?"

"Nah, we've gotten stronger thanks to Joshua's imprisonment." By the way, ever since Joshua has been arrested, he hasn't said anything, no matter what. 

Flashback...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I swear, I will drop Joshua in the deepest pit of Antarctica," Cyrus grumbled.

"Are you implying my future?" I moronically asked.

"No, you imbecile."

"You're talking to the one in Level 17 math skills."

"Try spy skills next, nimrod," Cyrus said under his breath. I walked into Joshua's holding cell and gasped at his sight. It was my first time seeing him since the incident. He was a mess. He had casts and scars everywhere.

"What happened to you?"

"What do you think?"

"You look dead."

"Duh."

"Um... Got any info on SPYDER?"

"Joshua punched me in the face. It didn't hurt though. His hand was cut off, and he only had his wrist in the end. 

"Haha."

"Watch SPYDER take over the world."

"Haha."

Back to reality

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whatever you say, boss."

The two men walked away, and we were left stranded. 

"Well, that was fun." Mike sarcastically exclaimed.

"Try being optimistic, Mike," I said.

"Said the one who always denies every plan  we have."

"It's pretty hard not to."

"Stop bickering, you idiots," Zoe explained, taking Mike's hand.

"You two are a couple?" I asked, surprised.

Mike and Zoe blushed, and they both shouted, "Not officially. 

"When did you two become a "couple?" I asked making air quotes at that word.

"In the suitcase."

"You two kissed in a suitcase."

Mike and Zoe's faces turned beet red, while I and Erica burst out laughing.

I looked at Erica and managed to grasp some words out. "You never laugh."

"Well, um... kind of but you know this time... uh it was kind of funny?!"

I rolled my eyes, "Riiiiiight."

Erica stopped laughing, and asked all of us," What's the plan."

I answered, "First let's gather what we know."

"Mr. E is very powerful considering he beat 4 people and killed them."

"They're planning this in Glasgow, which we are here right now."

"They're trying to harm London with the effects of pollution."

"But how?"

"We don't know," I answered.

"See, you are the pessimist," Mike said snickering.

I rolled my eyes, and said," Come on, let's get with the plan."

"Do we have a plan?"

"We're coming up with one right now."

I looked at Erica. " Should we split, or should we stay together?"

"Probably split." She gave a few walkie talkies, and guns to Zoe.

I immediately had a bad feeling about this. "Wait! I'm with you?"

She smiled again. "Whaddya think Smokescreen?"

"Back with the old nicknames are we, Ice Queen."

Zoe had a sympathetic look on her face. "Aw. You two have pet names for each other. That's so sweet."

"Shut up!" both I and Erica shouted blushing.

"Your blushing," Mike said pointing at Erica accusingly. 

"Anyways, let's get started."

I know, I know. I'm never out of cliffies, but don't worry, next one's coming soon. Again, I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. I feel bad about it. See ya!