Spying(DUH)

Bens Pov:

                  I don't own spy school 

(It's so annoying that I can't indent using tab

              I woke up to the sound of the wind howling loudly. My eyes widened and looked around the hotel room. After we defeated Joshua, we were to stay in the hotel room for another day. There were rumors, that this was all just a plot where the CIA's major agents are choosing where to go. Currently, we have no idea, where SPYDER even is. Joshua was taken to the CIA's new prison. The desk agents were astounded, that we needed even more. They had gone quickly to work, so we can fill in much more agents. Then I heard a faint sound. I stiffened slightly. I immediately calmed down, when I inhaled a vague scent of lilacs and gunpowder. It was Erica Hale. 

"What are you doing here?" I hissed

"Surveillance," she answered, cooler than ever.

I immediately asked, "On who?"

         "The main CIA agents. 

         "Why?"

"We need to figure out where they are planning, and why," she responded

     "That'll get us caught."

         "Not if we don't get caught.''

          I groggily got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I had changed in a bare 33 seconds to spare. Erica didn't seem that impressed. To most people, they would have been gobsmacked, but not Erica. Erica was one of the most competent spies I have ever known. She was also beautiful. Her dark raven hair, to her ice-blue eyes. However, she never thought that way of me now. I tried to get all the thoughts out of my head and followed Erica. 

            "Why do we NEED to spy on our main agents. They could tell us later."

           "Which most likely will be wrong," Erica replied calmly. I turned a little pink in embarrassment. But that happened all the time. Erica made everyone around her stupid. 

            Erica punched the vent open and we crawled into the small space. Erica seemed to know where she was going, punching vents all around her. Meanwhile, I had no clear idea of what I was supposed to be doing. I managed to follow her most f the time. I had stupidly managed to lose her a couple times, where she was already a mile ahead of me. We had finally gotten to the vent that we need. Erica and I peered into the small openings we could see. An unmistakably bald head gleamed, in the light. That's Cyrus, I thought. There was  Catherine, who was Erica's mother. There was also a man. "Who is that guy?" I asked Erica.

          "The director of the CIA."

            "Whoah, Can I get his autograph?" I said sarcastically. 

            Erica smiled, which made my heart rate raised a bit more. I was surprised that she smiled. This was one of her least favorite signs of movement. I quit staring at her and continued to look. The director was pointing at a place on a map. I couldn't recall where that place was. Neither was Erica. Catherine was looking at it with a blank stare. Same with Cyrus. 

         I asked Erica, "Do you know where she is plotting

        "No, the director is too far away for me to see?

           "I thought you ate a lot of carrots, Erica?!"

           Erica rolled her eyes and quickly shushed me.

            The director said, "Listen, in order for the second part of Operation Tiger Shark to work, we need everyone we can. We have the knowledge, that many spies will be allowed to participate in this mission."

              Catherine looked at us. My heart stopped. Then she smiled and winked. I gave a quiet sigh of relief. Then she asked,"Where are we going on this mission again?"

The director looked at her suspiciously, then nodded. "The mission will take place in Great Britain.