Arrival

When we had arrived in Britain, it was nothing I had expected. It wasn't what you would see in America. The floors were tidy, and everyone there seemed to be rich. We had ordered at an English Breakfast restaurant. The restaurant wasn't very good, but it was the best we could manage. When I looked at the men, there were many foods, I haven't even heard of. 

I had opted for the biggest meal, on the menu. I had brought the suitcases, with me, which caused staring, but it was well worth it. 

             When my food arrived, Erica said, "Well you're quite the eater, huh?" 

I blushed and shook my head. When no one seemed to be looking, I slipped some food, in the suitcase. When I gave them, half my meal, someone broke into the restaurant. He was bald, and he was in all black. He had a ski mask on and yelled, "Hands up."

Everyone froze, except Erica, Cyrus, and Catherine. Alexander was back at Virginia, not participating in the mission. The employees and customers ran out the door. 

He let them go. When we tried to run, he blocked us. Then he pulled out a gun. "Put your hands up!" We had no choice but to raise our hands up. 

          "Now, tell me where the Academy of Espionage is." 

          "Never," Cyrus replied, pointing to a cyanide capsule between his teeth.

While he was distracted, Erica kneed him in the crotch. I went to work too, smashing his head, against the wooden, floor. Then, we got him cuffed, and head out the door.

"Nice Job," Erica told me.

I couldn't help but smile back. I had the fighting skills of a mole. I just beat a thug. 

Then I asked Cyrus, "That was fake wasn't it, you wouldn't kill yourself, and us if we didn't cooperate."

Cyrus still held his stone face, but Catherine winked. Then I jolted in surprise. I had left Mike and Zoe in the restaurant. I ran back, and brought the suitcases back." 

Then Cyrus asked me, "What's in that suitcase of your's?" 

   I sighed in defeat. I couldn't lie. "Mike and Zoe." 

Cyrus stiffened. "Your friends." He said it like it was a disease. 

"You know that could get you kicked out the mission."

"No, you need me to thwart the mission, so you can't kick me out."

Cyrus then told everyone, "You know, let's get this thug to talk." That was a dodge, rather than an answer."

            "Now, are you part of any violent organization.'

           "No," he answered.

               Cyrus pointed a gun at his chest.

            "Ha! all that's gonna do is kill me."

Cyrus shot him in the shoulder. We all averted our eyes. At least I did. 

       The thug spluttered angrily, "Who...What, Where?"

Cyrus said, "I'll shoot you again if you don't talk"

          "Fine, we're part of another evil organization."

"What's it called?"

The thug spit in his face. Cyrus pointed the gun at him again. 

          "Fine, I'm part of an organization called Ogre. We had 4 people die in front of someone called Mr. E. I survived, thanks to my amazing spy skills.

We all smiled again. Finally.

We had a lead.

Auhtors Note: ( It tooke me hours for me to complete chapter 3,4,5. My fingers are sore and baggy)