Chapter 1

-Maddison's pov-
I pulled up to Jasper on my Harley Davidson V-rod motorcycle and drove threw the town, people were starring at me but I kept my eyes on the road till a white and blue sports car drove by me almost making me go off road. I glared at the punk but I drove towards my godsons house and saw a yellow muscle car and parked beside it, I turned my bike off and walked up to the door and knocked. Soon I heard it open and saw little Raf and he smiled and said, "Maddison I misses you!"

-Raf's pov-
Maddison picked me up and said, "How have you been make any friends?" I told her about Miko and Jack, she smiled but said, "Want to go out on a ride like old times? Your could show me around since it's been so long." I told her ok and shut the door and we went to her bike and she gave me her extra helmet and sat me in front of her. But I looked back at bee and gave him the signal I would be fine, he gave me a quickly headlight and Maddison got on and we took off.

-Maddison's pov-
Raf told me more about his friends but mostly about this guy name Bee, I smiled but we parked at his school since it was Saturday. We sat on the steps and he looked at me and said, "Are you staying this time or only for a few months?" I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "To be honest kiddo I'm not sure my Commander told me to go home and he would call if I was needed so I'm staying here till he calls me." He smiled but we heard his name being called and saw two kids one a couple of years younger than me and the girl maybe three years older then Raf, they greeted us but asked who I was.