Chapter 4

-Maddison's pov-
Bulkhead was going to ask me something when we heard a door open and, "You would not believe the drive I had on patrol." And a white mech with red details walk out of a hall but I recognize it and said, "Hey your the one who almost ran me off the road!" He stiffen and apologized but I heard a small growl but saw no one, but I sighed and said, "Your forgive partner but next time be careful, but if you can excuse me I gotta find somewhere to live while I'm here."

-Optimus's pov-
I told Ms McCree she could stay her and that I would be her guardian, my team was shocked but Ms McCree looked back at me and said, "I don't want to be any trouble Prime, but if your sure about this then ok." I nod and lowered my hand for her to get on and she climbed up and held onto my digits so she didn't fall, but I showed her to her human size room with a door for any autobots to come in. She looked around and said, "I'll have to go get a few things but this will work thank you." I told her she's welcome and went back to the others only for the con alarms to go off, I gently sat her down and told my autobots to roll out but when we arrived to the mine we saw the cons but heard, "Go fight them." And we saw Miko and I called Ratchet for a ground bridge to get her.

-Miko's pov-
A ground bridge open and Maddison walked out but she glared at me and said, "Next time stay back with us," I pouted but we heard their fighting till Maddison saw Prime about to be shot and she pulled out her peacekeeper and said, "Hey ugly!"