Chapter 6

-Optimus's pov-
I was worried about Maddison but she excused herself and went to her room, the kids went home but Ratchet looked at me and said, "Optimus theirs something troubling her." I agreed but we went to our rooms to recharge and start the next day.
Time skip
I heard yelling and got up and went out of my room and followed the yelling till I got to Maddison room, I activated my holoform and went into her room and saw she was having a nightmare. But she sat up and held her side and I said, "Maddison are you alright?"

-Maddison's pov-
I looked up and saw a dirty blonde male in maybe his late 20s and he had the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. (looks like Chris Hemsworth) I grabbed my peacekeeper that was beside me and aimed at him, he raised his hands up and said, "Maddison it's me Optimus this is my holoform." I relaxed and apologized but he came over and sat on my bed and asked what was wrong, but I sighed and said, "Old memories from when I was younger lots of death lost of loses, I'm sorry for waking you up."

-Optimus's pov-
I told her she was alright but asked if she wanted to talk about them, she politely told me no but asked if I could stay with her. I smiled and told her of course and she moved over and let my holoform lay down, she curled up against me and I froze but soon relax and we slowly both went into recharge.

-Raf's pov-
We got to base but as we got there the alarms went off and Ratchet said, "A railroad bridge blew up, I'm can't tell if it was Decepticons activities or humans." Optimus's told us he, Bee and Maddison would go; we wished them luck and Bee went threw while Maddison got in Optimus alt mode.