Chapter 5

-Optimus's pov-
Megatron stopped and looked at Maddison and smirked, but he went to walk towards her when her eyes started to turn a different color but she quickly put her gun away and pulled a bow from her back and notched an arrow and I saw her left arm and saw a marking covering it but she aimed at Megatron and said, "doragonni fù kesasete! (Let the dragon defeat you)." And her arm had a black mist form till she realized the arrow and three predacons came out and attacked Megatron but she looked at me and said, "Come on let's get out of here!" I got up and told my autobots to retreat, once our ground bridge opened we ran threw and Ratchet closed it.

-Maddison's pov-
I was panting from using my special move but Miko started asking to many questions till I said, "Enough Miko!" She stopped But I sighed and said, "Look kid I'm sorry but I'm exhausted I haven't used that power in a long time." Raf ran over and said, "Maddison you got to tell them," I sighed and said, "When I join along side my brother I was also giving powers my close friend name Hanzo gave me the power to control a dragon spirit like him and his brother. Then my father figure the ability to wraith travel and shoot in that form, then making my dead eyes shot more strong never missing. I became a weapon because I almost died on a mission so my friends gave me their blood to save me but we didn't think their abilities would transfer to me as well."

-Raf's pov-
SmokeScreen told her she a superhero then but Optimus said, "Thank you for saving my life my warrior." Maddison stiffen and held her right side and said, "no that can't be," I asked if she was ok but she looked at me and said, "Raf remember when I told you when ever person hits the age they have their soul mates words or symbol." I told her I remember but then I put the piece together and said, "You found one."