Chapter 7

-Maddison's pov-
I looked around but I saw omneic and some humans till I saw the only female and glared, Optimus asked what was wrong when I said, "Stay in your holoforms and don't move, this group isn't something I want you all getting hurt by." And I got out of his alt form and I walked up to one of her bandits and he saw me and yelled, but I heard, "Need some help sis?" And I turned to my left and saw Jesse, I nod and we walked towards Ash and her crew but she saw us and I could tell she was angry and wanted us dead.

-Optimus's pov-
We watched as Maddison and the other human teamed up and defeated the other humans and robots, but the male walked over to a crate and opened it revealing a figure that looked like a cybertronian. Maddison smiled and welcomed it but it asked what now, the male sighed and said, "I'm going back to the road while Maddison is on her mission. If you want I can give you the location of our new base for Overwatch."

-????'s pov-
We wished her luck but I looked at my sis and she walked over to a semi truck when I said, "Maddison how's Raf?" She stopped and looked back at me and said, "He's good he made some friends, if you like you can tag along on your bike just make sure the illusion of the wheels are on." I smiled and got on my bike and followed her into the dessert but she stopped and got out, I asked if this was about her mission but she looked at the semi and said, "Optimus can Jesse come to base he's my brother and also works beside me so he knows about the mission I was assigned."