Picturing Us (4)

This chapter is dedicated to one of the best trailer makers on Wattpad, prettyfrickinliars. She made the awesomest trailer for me and I thank her so much! Check out her the trailer right here-------------->

***

Hanson:

"Okay kids, enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you tomorrow." Ms. Reynolds said to us, following the bell. I gathered all of my pictures and put them inside my folder. I stood up and put my folder into my bag and headed out of the classroom. "Once again, well done, Miss Carter." Ms. Reynolds said, as I walked out the door.

I stopped in the middle of the doorway. "Thanks, Ms. Reynolds." I said, then continued walking.

I walked down the hallway, towards my locker. I opened it. Inside of it, there were pictures of Finn and I, along with pictures of Rachel and I. There were pictures everywhere. It's just like my room, full of pictures.

It wasn't long until Matt visited me, probably wanting answers about what happened at lunch. But I've got to say, that you shouldn't be surprised that I liked him. He had brown hair and the best pair of blue eyes I have ever seen.

"Hey, Hanson." he said.

"What do you want, Dawson?" I asked, calling him by his last name.

"I can't say hi?" he asked. He crossed his arms and leaned against the lockers.

"Hi. Bye." I said as quick as a flash. I closed my locker, the attempted to walk away.

"Come on, Hanson." he said.

I turned around, then wrapped my arms around my history book. "Fine, what now?"

"I just wanted to ask you about Levi."

"What about Levi?"

"Do you, ya know."

"Like him? I dunno-wait, did Finn put you up to this?"

"Yup." he said, popping the 'p'. He chuckled also. "He's my best friend, we bro's gotta look about for each other."

I sighed "Can he be any more annoying?"

"He's always getting into your relationships, I mean, he like has this thing for you, I guess."

"It's called being over-protective. And plus, doesn't he have his own relationship to worry about? I'm pretty sure Julia needs him as much as he thinks I need him."

"I dunno." he looked away and something caught his attention like he watched a possum get shot.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Don't look now. It's Jeremy."

"Crap." I paniced. Jeremy is one of the guys I teased during grade school. But come on, he had big glasses, a messed up mustache and huge zit that never could go away. But now he has contacts, a bottle of shaving cream in his locker, and Proactive, he practically begged his parents to get. Oh and may I add, a spot on the football team.

I felt him get closer and closer to me. It felt like forever, but I finally felt him breathing on my neck. "Hey, Hanson Carter." he said.

I rolled my eyes, then turned around. "Jeremy Cummings." I said.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing?" he said, in an angry sarcastic way.

"Leave her alone, Jeremy." Matt tried to defend me, but it didn't work.

"I'd rather not." he said to Matt, but still making eye contact with me.

"Look, Jeremy. I don't wanna hear what you've got to say. You've already made my life a living hell."