Picturing Us (5)

Hanson:

I looked at Levi and smiled. I stood up and faced the both of them. "Finn, stop eating all of Scott's creations. And Scott, at least you know someone who could test any food you make, anytime. It's a win-win situation."

"I've never thought of it that way." Scott said. "I guess he could stay."

"Awesome! Thanks, Hanson." Finn said, the came over, grabbed my face, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, gross." I said, wiping my cheek with the back of my hand.

"Okay, let's get on with practicing for this musical!" Finn said, clapping his hands.

"Yeah, we should get to that." Levi agreed, taking the script from his backpack. "Okay, who wants to go first?"

"Hanson and I'll go." Finn said.

"Cool, I'll watch to see anything wrong." Levi added.

"Ok. I am ready." I said, After taking a deep breath.

"Here you go." Levi said, then handed Finn the script. "Start when ever you're ready. And Hanson, you'll do fine."

Finn:

I looked at the script and waited for Hanson.

She stared into my eyes."I'm going back to Australia; I might never see you again." Hanson started.

I looked down at the script, the repeated what was written down. "Don't... don't talk that way, Sandy." I replied.

"But it's true! I've just had the best summer of my life, and now I have to go away. It isn't fair." she looked back at the script, but paniced. "Okay, wait. It says that we kiss."

"What?" I said. I looked at the script, the read the words, 'Danny kisses Sandy'. Thank you, Lord!

"It's just acting, Hanson." I said. Then leaned in.

"But, it would be weird." Hanson said, looking over to Levi.

"That's what acting is all about, everything about acting is weird." Levi responded.

"Yeah, listen to the actor." I added, leaning in again.

"Fine." she said, then leaned in also. This is it. The moment where I get to finally kiss the girl of my dreams, Hanson Carter. I've got everything, I've ever wanted, but now I finally get what I've been begging for, forever. Here we go...

"Hey, Finn." Scott said, from the kitchen doorway.

"What now!" I yelled.

"Whoa, calm down. I just need you to try this rice."

"But rice is rice. I bet it'll taste the same."

"Please?" he added.

"This is your fault for eating all our food, now go." Hanson added.

I sighed, "Fine." I followed Scott into the kitchen. Now my life is ruined.

Hanson:

Levi stood up, with his hands in his pockets. "I guess, we have to the scene until he comes back."

"Uh, sure." I said.

"We can change the scene if you want, though."

"Uh, no. This one's fine." I said. Maybe I did want to kiss Levi. Maybe I didn't. I don't know. I can't possibly like him yet. I mean, it's not that I don't, I just want to know him better. But I did like him a little. His long black hair, his tan skin, those eyes that never ever left my mind.