Chapter 2 How did I catch "Bieber " fever?

After the concert, I immediately took to Twitter. I was in total fan girl mode. I went directly to @justinbieber and hit that follow button. I scrolled through his posts and stalked his big fan accounts. I then went to YouTube and watched around 5 hours worth of Justin Bieber interviews. I fell asleep around 4am listening to Justin singing "Be Alright". I dreamt of him that night. It wasn't romantic. It wasn't sweet. It was a nightmare actually. In my dream, Justin was drowning and I along with thousands of others were just watching him fight to breathe, only to be sucked back under water by another wave. I tried to swim to him, but the waves kept pushing him farther out to sea. I was fighting with everything in me to get to him. I was no match for the raging waters who were claiming him. It's like the waves were whispering "mine-mine-mine". Justin broke the surface one last time. He made eye contact with me and whispered "save me", as the waves took him under. I woke up after that. My body was drenched in sweat. I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't even breathe. It felt so real, that I had to check Twitter to make sure Justin was alive. Thanks to the Beliebers and especially @justinbiebercrew I knew he was safe and sound. I just couldn't shake the feeling that I needed to help him. I didn't know when or how...but somehow it had to happen.

The next couple of weeks were spent listening to Justin's music. It was my private indulgence. I followed all of the gossip columns that mentioned him. The whole Jelena meltdown was tough. I actually felt like they were perfect for each other. I was definitely keeping my fingers crossed that they would end up together. But instead I got to witness Justin's public spiral down hill. He went from this adorable young singer to a cocky punk. I felt protective of him, like the world just didn't get what he was going through. I was living in a delusional state obviously.
I eventually went back to dancing with the Miami City Ballet. I pushed Justin out of my mind. I focused on myself and my love for ballet instead and only checked into Twitter once a day (wink...wink).
What I didn't know was that our paths were about to cross again...