Chapter 5: Sweet Kisses

A Few Days Later

"They're having me come back to work today," Dick said as he rolled onto his side to press a kiss to Wally's nose.

Wally groaned, "You should ask for one more day. The fact you have to go back to work on my off day is not fair."

"I'll make it up to you later," Dick said suggestively and pressed a sweet kiss to Wally's lips.

"When do you have to leave," Wally asked.

"A few hours from now," Dick responded.

"So," Wally started littering kisses across Dick's neck, "What on earth shall we do to pass the time?"

"I've got a few ideas," Dick said smirking before he put on an innocent face, "But I don't know, I'm injured remember? I think it's only fair you do the heavy lifting then."

"You saying I can top?" Wally said with a laugh, "We both know I'm not good at that." Wally rolled over on top of Dick, pressing their noses together.

"Practice makes perfect," Dick shrugged.

*smut warning* *I know nothing about sex so like if something is really wrong like sorry*

Wally leaned down and nibbled on Dick's ear before moving down to above his collarbone and biting down harshly. Dick slowly ran his hands up Wally's shirt and rubbed up and down his sides, making Wally shiver. Dick slipped Wally's shirt off over his head and tossed it across their bedroom. Wally quickly pulled Dick's off as well and tossed it away before pressing their lips together.

Wally let out a surprised squeak as Dick bit his lip and leaned up to press more forcefully into Wally's lips. Dick slowly tauntingly ran his tongue across Wally's lips before entangling their tongues together. Dick kept pushing harder and leaning up farther until they were both on their knees. "Got tired of playing the bottom?" Wally asked with a laugh as Dick pulled away to catch a breath.

"No, I just changed my mind. Besides, I know you like this more," Dick said seductively and pushed Wally until he was on his back. "What do you want me to do to you?" Dick whispered as he slowly crawled on top of Wally and straddled him.

"Whatever you damn well please," Wally responded daringly. And who was Dick to pass up a dare. He yanked Wally's pants and boxers to his ankles in one quick motion before quickly getting rid of his own. Finally they were both rid of any and all clothes.

Dick fumbled in the bedside drawer for some lube and set it beside them. Wally's face contorted in confusion as Dick didnt use it yet though. Instead Dick dipped his head and took all of Wally's length into his mouth. He ran his tongue all around and sucked deeply. It had only been a few minutes and Wally was completely losing his composure. Just when he thought he was going to cum Dick pulled back with an audible pop and moved to Wally's hole, slowly licking the rim in a teasing fashion. Wally moved to pull Dick back to finish him off but Dick pinned his arms down.

"Whatever I damn well please, remember?" Dick asked with a smirk. He slowly licked Wally's hole again and again, watching his husband moan and shiver in pleasure at the small movements. "Fuck," Wally muttered as Dick pushed his tongue as far in as possible. It was of course not far enough to reach Wally's prostate but it was definitely turning him on.

"Just fuck me already, please," Wally begged through his stutter, eyes closed, head thrown back in euphoria.

"Not yet," Dick whispered and slowly ran his tongue up Wally's chest and to his neck where he bit down on the sweet spot. Dick finally picked up the lube and spilled some of it on his hand before grabbing Wally's throbbing member. He slowly moved his hand up and down, jacking him off.

Then, like the Dick he was, he stopped right before Wally's climax.

"Dick," Wally moaned out in annoyance, "Fuck me ride me anything, fuck!"

Dick smirked at the idea, "You want me to ride you Wally?"

Wally just nodded and Dick pushed himself in his knees, positioning himself over Wally's dick and slowly pushing down until Wally's dick was inside him. Dick let out a loud moan and threw his head back as he slowly bounced up and down getting faster and faster. Wally was panting under him and bucking his hips with the movement.

"Dick," Wally muttered before cumming inside of Dick, filling him up. Dick leaned forward, bracing himself over Wally and let out an inhuman sound before getting off of Wally.

For a few moments they lay side by side panting and making soft sounds of contentment.

"Round two?" Dick asked.

"Only if you actually fuck me fuck me this time. As fucking fantabulous as that was...I dont think I could handle it again right now," Wally said, still out if breath.

Dick laughed as he threw one leg over Wally and pressed a few short kisses to his lips. "So you want an actual fuck now, huh?" Dick said with a smirk, "I think I can do that." Dick took the lube and lathered up his own dick, finally, and then spread some more on his fingers.

"Dont bother," Wally said, referring to the prep Dick was about to start.

Dick rose an eyebrow but didnt pay much mind to it. They didnt always have to prep anyways. He wiped a lot of the excess lube off his hand and onto the bedsheets as he positioned himself at Wally's entrance. He slid in slowly, keeping watch of the pain that crossed Wally's face.

Dick then quickly thrust in, causing Wally to yell out in pain and pleasure. Dick started fast and kept going faster, thrusting harder and harder into Wally's prostate. Dick watched Wally completely lose himself but Dick was doing the same. Dick cummed inside of Wally, practically falling limp as Wally cummed across Dick's chest. Dick got up enough strength to pull out and collapse beside Wally.

*smut ended* *sorry it sucked*

"How in earth are you this good?" Wally breathed out.

"Just cause we are each other's only sexual partner doesn't mean I'm inexperienced. I just know all the best ways to get a reaction from you," Dick said, trying to catch his breath.

"How long until you have to go to work?" Wally asked as he wrapped an arm around Dick.

"About two hours," Dick said, glancing at the clock.

"I'll clean up and you get another hour of sleep, okay?" Wally said.

Dick sighed, "Alright but I'm going to shower first."

After a quick shower Wally had finished cleaning up. Wally then took an even faster shower than Dick and curled up beside his husband in bed.

"It'll wake you in an hour so you can get to work," Wally said and set a timer on his phone.

They curled up together and fell asleep.

*20 minutes later*

Wally and Dick woke up sadly at the sound of the alarm. "That's not my alarm," Wally muttered in realization, quite annoyed someone would wake up he and his husband.

"Hello?" Wally asked groggily as he answered the phone.

Dick watched Wally's face intently, "Who is it babe?"

"Uncle Barry, I'm on my way," Wally said in all seriousness. After he hung up he turned to Dick, "I'm so sorry, Uncle B needs me..."

"Babe, its okay. I have to leave for work soon anyways. Go be the hero," Dick said and pressed a gentle kiss to Wally's lips, "I love you."

"I love you too," Wally whispered before speeding to Central.