Chapter 13: The End

Dick looked over at his husband, then looked down at his brother. He never thought there would come a day when he felt normal, and real. Life was okay, everything was perfect.

After all the drama, Dick had been quick to adopt Damian. Damian was pretty shocked and it took a while for Dick to convince the boy that he wasnt a burden and that Dick was happy to love and care for him. Took a lot to build up the thought that not everyone will leave him but eventually Damian understood.

Dick continued to run the team and slowly it continued to grow. Eventually Superman also asked him to take over the Justice League, being the new Batman after all.

Dick and Damain looked after Gotham. Dick used Bludhaven for the team to train in the field, for them to take turns patrolling it. Wally continued patrolling Central City as the Flash.

Dick and Wally thought it would be scary becoming who they were destined. Becoming Batman and the Flash seemed like childhood dreams. But it was real. They were heroes, they had a family, and everything was okay.

Dick was handed down the rights to Wayne Enterprises and left the police force to run the company. They never gave up on Bruce because they never found him but they were realistic.

After a few months Damain accidentally called Dick Father and it was one of the happiest moment's of Dick's life. Damian was equally as happy when Dick and Wally called him son.

Wally and Dick remained romantic fools and they knew they would never stop loving each other. It was kind of shocking how two tragic pasts colliding in a Juvenile Detention Center could bring about such a family, such a life, such a love.

In the end, they supposed, everything turned out alright.

The End.

Thank you to everyone that read this and any if my other stories! I am so excited that the series is complete. I apologize for rushing the ending a little bit! I also apologize for the long wait.

I am not considering a Book 4 unless people really want it.

Thank you so much and please check out my other books for:
Robin
Birdflash
Prinxiety
Poetry
And
Original Works

Love you all dearly!

Comment and follow!