Chapter 9: Gone

"Panic button: recognized Robin," the Batcomputer announced loudly. It repeated it twice more before a location appeared on screen.

"You dont think-" Wally started.

"I'll check on him," Bruce stated and pulled on his cowl before disappearing. Wally returned to Dick's bedside and looked over his unconscious husband. According to Alfred the blood loss was dramatically more than what he initially thought so Dick was getting a transfusion and hadn't woken up yet.

About an hour later and Batman wasnt back yet. "Master Wallace, might I ask you go check on Master Bruce and Master Damian?" Alfred asked as he glanced at the location still blinking on the Batcomputer screen. At Wally's glance of hesitation at Dick, Alfred assured him, "Do not worry Master Wallace. Master Dick will be quite alright and I will be here to watch over him." Wally nodded and pulled on his cowl before speeding out of the cave through the familiar city.

He rounded the corner and ended up on the street the panic alert originated from. It wasnt that surprising this was the street as there was a flaming motorcycle in the middle of it. About twenty feet in front of the bike Flash spotted a familiarly bright figure.

"Robin!" Wally exclaimed as he sped over to the boy. Damian's mask was long gone, shredded, and his face was bruised either from an attack or the harsh asphalt. "Kid, look at me," Wally said as he checked Damian's pulse. At the reassurance the boy was alive and not much worse than Dick, Wally picked the boy up.

"Alfred!" Wally called upon entering the Batcave, "I found him!"

"Quickly, bring him here," Alfred directed Wally to set Damian down on the bed beside Dick's.

After a few moments of tending to Damian, Alfred sighed, "He will be alright."

A sudden gasp from behind startled Wally and Alfred. "Dami?!" Dick exclaimed, his voice harsh and dry.

"Babe, wait," Wally said as in an instant he had his hands holding Dick down, "You need to stay put."

"But Dami-" Dick started in panic, still not quite sure what was going on or where he was, just that Damian was unconscious beside him.

"I assure you Master Damian will be alright," Alfred said gently.

"Alfie? Where am I? What's happening?" Dick asked, all the energy drained out of him as he slumped back onto the bed, finally allowing Wally to release him.

"You were attacked. I found you and brought you to the Batcave," Wally explained, "Damian went out on patrol and was attacked supposedly as well. He pressed his panic button and Bruce went out to check on him. When they didnt come back I went out and found Damian," Wally explained gently to his husband.

"Where's Bruce?" Dick asked after a slight pause.

"We dont know. He hasnt returned yet. But Dick, you have to tell us who attacked you. They are obviously targeting the Batfamily now that both you and Damian were attacked," Wally explained, we may have to warn the others.

"I..."

"I thought it was you."

Author Note: Let me know what you think of the chapter and book so far!

Also, would anyone like a Prinxiety book? I know it's a totally different fandom than this story but figured I'd ask. I have the whole plot written out, I would just have to write it.

Finally, who watched the superbowl? Pretty underwhelming right? And the only good commercials were the Bublé and dog food ones.