1 - Hopeless

* IT HAS A MATURE TAG, WHICH WILL REALLY SHOWS SOME MATURE CONTENTS, GRAPHICS, RAPE, ABUSE, HUMILIATION ETC.
DON'T BLAME ME AT END

* THIS IS PURE FICTIONAL AND CONSIDER THIS AS A STORY ONLY.

*IT MIGHT BE IRRITATING BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE AND WHAT ALL HERO DO TO HIS GIRL BUT STILL JUST REMEMBER THIS IS JUST STORY.

* HEROINE IS A FRAGILE ONE BUT SHE HAS HER OWN REASONS FOR THAT.

* DARK ROMANCE, CRUEL ROMANCE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE EVERYTHING IS THERE.

IN TOTAL DON'T GET HYPER BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO TRY THIS STORY.

............................................

Characters

Siddarth Singh Khurana : High shot business tycoon of South Asia. Head of Khurana business empire after his father's death. Without him Khurana empire is nothing. He loves his family like his life and he can do anything for his family. Don't even hesitate to kill those who try to hurt any of his family member.

Handsome
Smart
Rich
Powerful
Influential
But lack of humanity for his wife.

Nivedita Varma/ Siddarth Singh Khurana

A sweet and humble girl whose life turned upside down soon after her marriage. She never dreamed about a marriage life but after meeting Siddarth she felt something towards him and married him which was her life's biggest mistake.

Never loved by her family because of her birth secret. One who cared for Nivi was her dad who ended up on a wheel chair half paralysed after a stroke. Her dad's business was run by Nivi and her elder sister Avantika which was really difficult for both of them.

Business marriage, that's how the proposal came for her. Her dad's company will do partnership with Khurana's that was the deal but after two months of her marriage she found out that her dad's company sold to Khurana's and with that money her step mother and step sister went abroad with her dad who was only her family. Without any help she was left alone in her in-law house which is worse than a living hell.

Any girl would have ended her life after all that humiliation and abuse get from that family and husband but Nivi can't do that because she has to survive at any cost.

The only question is why her husband and in law are treating her like that. Nivi doesn't even know them properly or took anything from them then why are th they hurting her so much?

Nandita Indrajit Singh Khurana
Siddarth's mother, lady of Khurana mansion

Nivi's pov

This was the perfect time because I might won't get another golden opportunity like this. I grabbed the bag which I already packed and hide it safely beforehand. I know I won't get much time to pack them later.

All together there is only one bag because I don't have much stuff. Clothes are countable in hands same goes for inner wears. Note the sarcasm.. Huh..I am the wife of great Siddarth Singh Khurana who is a top notch business tycoon and a filthy rich man that me who doesn't even have any proper dress to wear. Whatever I have is I brought it from my home when I came here after my marriage. I am using them till now altering by time to time. Everything was worn out still I can't throw them because if I do then I have to live without a dress. For one thing I am happy I never put weight so it won't become tight. But when I loose weight it used to slip out from my shoulders.