5 - Story

Siddarth's pov

" Nivedita.........." I called her while I was getting ready to go office. Soon after hearing my voice she came into my walk in closet.

" Sir....." 
Sir..... That addressing  I don't like it. Especially when I hear it from Nivi. But funniest part is I am the one who ordered her to address me as sir.
Even if it is by mistake she calls me Siddarth or Sid I will punish her. 
I like her to call me Siddarth, it's so good to hear  her calling me Siddarth with her sweet soothing sound. But I hate it at the same time I don't want to make my heart soft for her. This is the truth which I don't want to admit. Nivi bothers me. I have concern about her, whatever I said when I met her for first time during our marriage proposal was genuine.
Whatever I said were came from my bottom of heart.

She is a real beauty, I have never seen a beautiful girl like Nivi. But at the same time it hurts like hell she doesn't have that beauty in her heart. Her tears makes my heart weak but my whole family is crying because of her. Infront of their tears her tears are nothing but just crocodile tears.

My dad is not with us because of her. Our family break because of her , my sweet mom become like heartless women because of her , Indira aunty lost her son because of her and most importantly light of this Khurana family get blown away because of her. All bad luck happened with us was because of her then I don't know how I fell for this girl even after torturing her, punishing her, beating her.
Maybe Indira aunty was right this girl knows how to seduce men with her innocent look.

My manhood inside me screams to bang her right now but other side pulls me back not to touch that filthy girl who flirts around men for their money. That kind of girls are nothing but  whores. Even prostitutes will leave their client after work but these kind of money sucking sluts will only leave their partner after seeing their destruction.

" My tie " I said without looking at her. She quickly went to take one matching tie with my suit and give it to me. She remembers very well how to stand in front of me , not to meet her eyes with mine, always keep a distance from me.

" Tie it " I ordered. She quickly stood straight infront of me and began to tie it. Her heart was racing same like mine. Hands were shivering in fear because if one mistake next second she will be on floor. I was noticing her she actually loosen lots of weight. Collar bones were very much visible in an ugly way, dark circles, newly formed bruises on face and a cut on head which I gave when she tried to run away from me.

Whenever she does such things there will be fear generate inside me. Not because she will disclose anything to this world even if she did that no police or media move their little finger against Khuranas. But fear was generated due to loneliness I feel when she is not by my side. Breaking my trust she tried to drug me and ran away from me.

I don't know how her lips are always come back  looking normal even after she ends up bleeding after my beatings. Red , small tempting lips which I always wanted to taste with mine. Ravishing every inch of it with my tongue. At the same time I wanted to destroy them thinking that who all should have touched them before me.  For whom all she would have spread her legs to taste her. 

" Enough ..." I shouted suddenly in a rage when all these thoughts filled my brain. Nivi shuddered and quickly stood back by looking down

" Sorry my mistake..... " She was repeatedly saying that. Why she is sorry? For what she is sorry? She should have said this sorry or felt this guilt before doing her filthy acts.

" Better watch your place...." I warned her and walked out wearing my coat.

She was running behind me when I strides down the stairs