3 - Clueless

Before reading this those who didn't read cruel world by HannaBanna123
go and read that first. Because i was accused as I copied this book from that. I don't want to hear others complaining at end with the same. Readers can decide whether its a copy or not. If you feel like it's a copy then come and lash at me. "

Nivi's pov

" Never do anything properly. Moves like a snail. Girl what's your job here? There isn't much to do still you didn't finished any of work I give. Move fast you stupid girl where is all that energy went after eating a plate full " that was my mother in law, Siddarth's mom Nandita Indrajit Singh Khurana. A witch who comes here only to make my life more difficult.

" girl after cleaning here put my cloths for laundry and some are kept on my bed for ironing. I need them by evening. " Divya my sister in law. Siddarth's second brother's wife  who stays here at another portion of this mansion. Other than ordering around me and gossiping with her mother in law there is no other job for her.

I was not even able to wake up from floor when I opened my eyes at morning. No matter how my day starts I have to wake up before 4 o clock at morning. By that time not even other maids will be here but before my mother in law wakes up she wants to see the living room and kitchen to be neat tidy.

This is second time I cleaning living room for nothing. Even though I clean it again and again that witch will find some mistakes maybe a negligible one.

I found mom and Divya going inside discussing something so by that time I soon sat on floor to take some rest. I mourned when I tried to stretch my back I hope no bones are broken by all these time. I don't know how is my body working even after all tortures. It really makes me wonder and I feel like my body is a magic.

Even if I am fell ill or unable to move because of injuries and bruises no one took care of me. My husband not even give me a fuck or get me some medical help. Once I was cleaning I found a pain relief medicine and tried to use but that witch caught me red handed.   I got a handful from Siddarth for that.

Thanks to Siddarth's Grandma she suggested me try to apply some natural things from kitchen like turmeric or salt to bruises. She is not much help due to her age but still in this house only that old woman has some concern for me. She is bedridden now rarely come outside from her room and I am not allowed to visit her.

I swiped my tears which was flowing for nothing from my eyes. Other than crying I don't have a way to put my pain down.

" Ohhh queen already began to take rest? Other than this few job what is there for you do in this house ?" I flinched and came back to my position when I heard mom's sound.

" It's already 8 , Siddarth ....... I mean sir he might be back to his room from gym " I mumbled without looking at her.

" Sita......." Sighing at me  she called a servant from kitchen and within seconds she appeared infront of her.

" Clean the rest and you go to his room" she ordered. I quickly ran towards his room nervously because I was two minutes late. But thank God I went inside first before him and prepared a glass of water for him which comes under his routine after coming from gym. I corrected my worn out dress. I know I am not presentable still I have to look good at least in this.

As soon as he entered without even looking at me he grabbed the water glass and gulped it in a go. He was shouting at someone through phone and today also his mood is off. I quickly went inside the closet and prepared his suit and rest of the things. He came behind me when I was taking out his white shirt.