2 - My twisted life

Before reading this those who didn't read cruel world by HannaBanna123
go and read that first. Because i was accused as I copied this book from that. I don't want to hear others complaining at end with the same. Readers can decide whether its a copy or not. If you feel like it's a copy then come and lash at me. "

Nivi's pov

When I came  back to my home town Delhi from my work place not even in my dreams I thought that my life will take a u turn like this.

There were many things running inside me when I came to Delhi. Planning was like come to home take my belongings, my bank account documents and some of my personal things and all. After packing them I just wanted to go back forever from my house but that never happened.

When I get to know about my father's condition my return got delayed. When my sister Avantika begged me to help her with business again it got delayed. Everything was  in mess. But I was determined about  going back from where I came . I was afraid that if my return got delayed again and again then something bad would happen.

.......... flashback

" Nivi I know I was never good to you but other than you no one can save us from this misery. " That was the first time my step mom talked to me more like begging to me.

" No I can't marry anyone don't even think about a business marriage. If you have that much problem then let Avantika get married with that man" I yelled at her while packing my bag

" I would happily married him but what to say he is smitten by you. " Avantika spatted out who was leaning towards my room door

" You are a fool Nivi. I mean who doesn't want to marry the most eligible, handsome and rich Siddarth Singh Khurana? Have you seen him ? Oh my God he is other version of a Greek god or something. Every girls are behind him just for a look from him and here you got a chance to become Mrs Khurana but what to say?  you don't know which is the real gem. " She scoffed at me and walked from there.

" You also seen our condition. Our business is getting bad , account balance is getting low, debts are also increasing day by day if you say yes to this marriage all these problem can be solved. You also want to see your dad out from that wheel chair right? What all things he did for you even hiding from me Nivi? You don't want to repay them back ? " Emotional black mail that's what exactly it is.

But why I am falling for it? That old Nivi never fell for such stupid things now falling for it.  I am weak now. I lost all hope in my life but only reason I am living  is a stupid promise I gave to someone which I want to full fill at any cost. After that promise death is the path I choose.

" Nivi... Okay I understood. If you don't want to get married it's okay fine but please visit Siddarth for once and say that you are not interested. If I say that through phone he might feel bad which will be enough for next mishaps. Today evening at coffee day cafe he will be waiting for your reply " after saying this she went out from my room.

I stopped my packing and sat on bed in a dilemma. I was staring at my bag. Someone's life is at halt and if I go now I can save that life my family will suffer. But I don't go that life must be in danger.
I wanted to cry and curse at that one man who put me in this misery. Finally I decided to meet the great Khurana boy Siddarth Singh Khurana. I took the magazine which Avantika gave me to show his photo. He is handsome in all ways but for me he wasn't the most.

Each step I took towards the cafe I chanted my reply will be no. What ever he says I won't agree to this marriage. But those eyes it was captivating. I tired not to look at them because it looks same. Siddarth was confident but I wasn't. Whatever he said it gives logic but not mine. He was soft, lovable a true gentleman in all aspects but still my mind said this is not right.