track 02

CHOSEN: 윤 민서 - yoon minseo
SONG: "like that" - 씨엘씨 (CLC)

PLAY | PAUSE

— how to deal with stupid rumors —

"i heard she dated jaemin even though jiwoo liked him."

"no way, yang jiwoo?"

minseo and haechan stood in place on the staircase above the gossiping girls. haechan's jaw clenched as they listened to them talk.

"didn't they break up though?"

"yeah! she basically only got with him to break up with him."

at that point, even minseo became fed up with the conversation. crossing her arms and maintaining her resting face, she walked down the stairs and greeted the girls. they looked taken aback but minseo pretended not to notice.

"i don't mind you talking about me, but who told you that crap."

"j-jiwoo!" one of the girls stammered.

"yeah right, jiwoo's our friend. couldn't you think of someone more believable?" haechan scoffed. the girls looked at him.

"no really, here!" the girl handed minseo her phone. after a few minutes of silence while minseo and haechan read a text exchange with jiwoo herself, the two of them shared a look and handed the phone back. waiting till they were out in the hallway, haechan turned to minseo.

"what the hell was that? how could she say those things!" his eyebrows furrowed in confusion and anger. minseo shrugged. "how are you so unbothered by this right now? i'm gonna end that girl i swea-" minseo cut him off by putting her hand on his arm.

"ay don't worry about it. what's she even gonna do spreading rumors like that? it's not like people are gonna care about her anymore than they already do."