track 09

CHOSEN: 윤 민서 - yoon minseo
SONG: "for you" - 3RACHA

PLAY | PAUSE

— how to be on good terms with your ex —

"jaemin i swear to god-" minseo started, as he lifted her up off the ground.

"c'mon it'll be fun!" he exclaimed as he bounded into the building. he insisted they do something fun since they were cutting class (again), which led them to a bowling place a few streets away from where they'd had lunch.

"noooo i suck at bowling!" she whined, trying to squirm out of jaemin's arms. he just continued through the sliding doors and towards the front desk with a stupid grin on his face. finally she pinched him, making him drop her right before they reached the front desk. at this point it was too late for minseo to drag him back out so they paid and got a lane. it only took fifteen minutes for them to go back and ask for gutter blockers too.

"wow i didn't think you were this bad." jaemin exclaimed, gaping at the score.

"hey i warned you!" minseo shrugged, taking a sip of her soda that they'd bought. after another thirty minutes, with the added help provided by gutter blockers, minseo finally got a strike. she shrieked as the last pin fell down and practically jumped into jaemin who stood from surprise. they cheered loudly as they hugged, getting a few weird but amused looks from the neighboring lanes. smiling till their cheeks hurted, they wrapped up their game, jaemin winning with an extreme lead, and walked about. minseo quietly listened as jaemin explained to her something stupid he'd done with his brother the last time they'd gone bowling. instead, she noticed that somehow they'd ended up holding hands, but she giggled to herself as she realised jaemin was following the hand holding rule, and their fingers weren't intertwined, showing they were on the same page. friends. minseo had missed a lot of things about jaemin, but being friends was the part she felt the most. her eyes trailed up and she saw a navy blue string bracelet. the same one she'd bought for the both of them when they were in middle school. the same one she was also still wearing after months of barely talking. she looked up at him, he looked back in confusion.

"you good?"

"thank you."

"for what?"

"for being my best friend even though i haven't been yours in too long."