track 04

CHOSEN: 윤 민서 - yoon minseo
SONG: "still"- 데이식스 (Day6)

PLAY | PAUSE

— why you never throw the first punch —

sighing, minseo put her head down on her desk. her scalp was still throbbing lightly, and she couldn't stop thinking about jiwoo. around her, the boys looked at her and then at each other worriedly.

"yoon minseo." she looked up to see her teacher. "you're needed in the principal's office" minseo nodded and stood up. she followed her teacher out of the classroom, hands stuffed in the pockets of her jeans. she was led into the principal's office where she quietly sat in a chair next to jiwoo.

"so you girls probably already know why you're here." principal han said, putting her arms on the desk in front of her. minseo and jiwoo both nodded. "from the video i was shown, it seems ms. yang started the fight and ms. yoon acted in self defense, am i correct?" the girls nodded. jiwoo seemed like she wanted to say something but held her tongue. their principal sighed, "well then, ms. yoon, we will be giving you the rest of the day off and strongly suggest you stay home tomorrow as well. it will not be going on your record."

"what? but she also hit me. with a BINDER." jiwoo protested. principal han turned her gaze to jiwoo.

"ms. yoon you are dismissed. ms. yang we have more to discuss about your actions." minseo thanked the principal and excused herself from the room. as she stepped out of the office, she found jaemin sitting in a chair by the door. he looked up at her as she closed the door behind her.

"are you okay?" he asked quietly, concerned. minseo began to nod and smile, but felt her eyes watering. she kept smiling but shook her head as tears started streaming down her cheeks and jaemin stood up to pull her into a hug she very much needed. forgetting everything they'd been through, minseo buried her face into jaemin's sweater and muttered apologies as he held her.