track 08

CHOSEN: 이 제노 - lee jeno
SONG: 'joah (좋아)' - 박재범 (jay park)

PLAY | PAUSE

— when your friends are your fanboys —

"he's been staring at that paper for ten minutes, do you think we should do something?" jisung whispered to jaemin, staring across the room at jeno. jaemin squinted his eyes at jeno.

"...yeah" the two of them barreled their way across the room and landed on the couch on either side of jeno.

"what're you looking at?" jisung leaned over jeno's shoulder.

"is that a phone number?" jaemin pulled the paper from his hands. before jeno could even process what had happened, jisung was on his lap excitedly theorizing who's number it could be. jaemin had taken jeno's phone and was typing in the number, and haechan had materialized in front of them with a bag of chips.

"hey give me that!" he snatched his phone and attempted to get the number from jaemin, who reacted faster and held it out of reach.

"who is it?" haechan asked, sitting on the coffee table. "jeno never talks to girls!"

"is it a guy?" jisung asked.

"no! oh my god! it's a girl i met at school yesterday!" jeno sighed, giving in and slouching into the couch.

"oh that girl by our locker? The little one with the freckles?" jaemin exclaimed. jeno nodded. "and you still haven't texted her? she was so cute though!"

"i just didn't know how..." jeno trailed off.

"are you kidding me? you're lee jeno, all the girls would kill to be texting you!" haechan exclaimed. "you could literally say 'hey' like a complete loser and they'd still fall on their faces."

"really?" all the boys nodded at jeno's question.