track 06

CHOSEN: 이 제노 - lee jeno
SONG: "the boots" - 구구단 (gugudan)

PLAY | PAUSE

— don't talk to strangers (unless she's pretty) —

jeno sighed as he got off his motorcycle. it was only the day after minseo and jiwoo's fight, so neither girls were at school, leaving him to deal with the boys. he took off his helmet, and held it in his hand as he walked from the parking lot to the school. a few people nodded to acknowledge him as he walked by but no one approached him. dumping his helmet into his locker, he closed the door, surprised to see a girl standing behind it. he blinked at her, not recognizing her at all. she was only as tall as his shoulder, and she had short brown hair. despite her height and cute features, she looked up at him with a steady gaze.

"i saw what you did yesterday, stopping your friend from getting into that fight. that was pretty cool not gonna lie." she said.

"oh. thank you." jeno managed to respond, shocked at how this girl he'd never seen before had approached him. not that it bothered him, but he was quieter and had a resting bitch face, so people weren't eager to talk to him most of the time.

"yeah. anyway, your friends are coming so i'll leave." she flashed him a grin and then walked away. before jeno could even register what had happened, jaemin slid into his view. The last thing jeno saw as she walked away was a sunflower keychain hanging off her backpack.

"so who was that?" his friend asked in a teasing voice.

"honestly? i dont...know."