four

THE BROWN haired girl found herself cleaning the classroom after school that day. seolmin wasn't bothered enough to have a proper conversation with a few other people from her year doing the same thing, she just wanted to go home and take a nap.

she quickly mopped the floors, cleaned the windows and not to mention cleaning the extra unhygienic nasty bathrooms. she even had to clean for someone else she didn't even know, because they called in sick the last moment.

seolmin clutched her bag strap's tightly around her shoulder and walked out of the school gates. the glowing sun, a crisp circle in the bloody sky, illuminated a quivering path across the huge buildings. it was almost dark. she quickly grabbed her phone and took a quick picture, she loved sunsets, it had a special place in her heart.

"hey." she was startled and quickly looked behind to meet the eye's of the honey boy standing right behind her, still wearing his school uniform. his faded blonde - almost brown hair, his glowing skin, his cheeks a faded shade of pink, almost like the sakura blossoms of spring. and the same old big smile. she almost felt like she was in love.

"you didn't leave yet?" seolmin asked quickly, concerned about the boy still who had left school almost 3 hours ago.

jaemin awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "i figured out we can get some ice cream? but it completely slipped out of my mind that it's thursday and you were cleaning."

she couldn't help but smile. she felt july's summer heat forming on her cheeks. seolmin had never met a boy this nice in her entire life.

"but-"

"i know it's weird to get ice cream in the middle of october, but the new shop around the corner has really good raspberry and green tea ice cream! i tried the green tea one last week." jaemin cut her off and quickly defended himself.

"yeah i get it! but why were you waiting for me?" she made sure to emphasise the "you"

"oh-um-to talk about the presidents maybe? and ugh why not? i mean we are friends!" he said sounding pretty....embarrassed.

"well i am sorry but," she checked her wrist watch, "it's almost 5:30 and i have to do tomorrow's history assignment, the one ms. lee gave on the cold war? it's due tomorrow." she replied.

"oh shit! i forgot about it. well ice cream plans cancelled then." he said and looked down. "do you perhaps want me to drop you home?" he said breaking the 5 second long awkward silence.

"sure! i was kinda feeling unsafe, it's almost dark. i have never really stayed at school for so long actually." she said and they started walking down the road.

seolmin felt at ease to know that there was someone right beside her walking. she kept giving jaemin side glares. this boy was really very handsome. too good for her, she thought.

"my house is here! i can go on my own now. go home and do your history assignment. thanks for waking me home." she said.

"yeah-yeah.. my house is around the corner too! good night? good evening?" jaemin made a quick joke which made them both giggle.

"alright see you tomorrow then!" she said and ran down the road.

jaemin saw the petite girl running and eventually not in sight anymore. he sighed and took the road to the opposite direction. his phone rang, it was his mom.

"jaemin! it's 7! where are you?"

"mom i'm near don't worry, i was in the library doing some chemistry work!"

"come home quickly we're waiting for you. i cooked your favourite tofu stew today."

the description of jaemin
may or may not be like
jaemin's pics from guam :D