Xx the new family xX

XxTHE NEW FAMILYxX

dad: TAYLOR YOU BETTER CALL HER MOM! taylor: IM NOT CALLING THAT BITCH MOM SHES NOT MY MOM SHE'LL BURN IN HELL BEFORE I CALL HER MOM! dad:YOU LITTLE BITCH. he came over and slaped me in the face. will was watching the whole thing and ran over to me. will: are you o.k. taylor:yeah. will:come here. he took me to his room. will:its ok look. he rubbed his fsce showing a burse like the one i was forming. taylor: what happend will:long story short me and my mom got in a fight and well yeah, your getting one too. taylor:oh thats a dick move. will: what ryan did there, that was a dick move. taylor: haha do you care if i barrow some skin cream to coveer it up. will: here. he said finishing his face. will:what happend to your... mom. taylor:oh she died in a accsdent my dad was drunk and he didnt tell her so he drove... will:its ok. taylor: well, i should get going dad and jane will get mad at us if he sees this. will: ha true see'ya.

i walked to my room and got my poket knife out i just started playing with it. my dad burst in to my room. dad: letting you know that if you date will i will muder both of you, i never wanted you anyway. i could tell will heard. dad: o.k. taylor: i dont i used to know him hes an asshole. i hoped will didnt hear me if he did i hope he knows i was acting. jane: COME ON RYAN LETS GO. they left to the store to get some food.

will came into my room. will:was that true taylor? taylor: no will i wouldn't say that u know that right? will:yeah i know i just was makeing shure cause i dont think im an asshole am i? taylor: no. will: wanna watch a movie. taylor:yeah what movie. will: do u like 21 jump street. taylor: yeessssssss come'on. we sat on the couch and put on the movie. i layed down and put my feet on will. i started to shiver, was i cold? idk, but will noticed. will: r u cold? taaylor: yeah. will:come here. i sat up and leaned against him he wrapped his arm around my body. as the part where channing tatem was going into the siance room i started to fall alsleep. i was glad i dont snore i wouldnt want to snore in wills ear.

will: hey get up my mom just told me she'll be here in 5 min. taylor:nooo i fucking hate my dad. will: i know i hate my mom too but if they see this they'll beat the shit out of us, and proboly lock us in a celler. taylor:ha ur right. i got up and put turned the t.v. to the news and went to get me a drink. taylor: hey u want a drink? will: no thanks. i got a drink and was talking about him coming to my school. taylor: so u wanna become friends with jaylo he's awsome when i was new to the school he introduced me to evryone and thats why im so popular. will:huh would if i wanna hide in a locker. taylor: oh thats derick he fuckes every girl and hates every guy.will: has he fucked u? taylor: no. will: ha.

jane: hey sorry we're late we had to much sex in the bathroom at walmart. Will: i bet it was great. He said that sarcasticly. Jane: DONT BE,SARCASTIC LIKE THAT! she slaped him as hard as she could and,he fell on the ground. He made no noise, i could tell this has happened alot. Out of instant i ran to him. Taylor: are u ok. ryan: what are you doing, leave that dumbass faggot alone, he deserved it. Taylor: o-ok. Will:im fine. He got up and walked to his room. I got up and cracked his door open he was recording so i left and went to record.