Xx school xX

XxSCHOOLxX

Beep, beep, beep, beep. I got up and put on a red belly shirt and white skinny jeans. I realized will wasn't up. Me: aye will get up we need to go to school. Will: i need to sleep. Me: i will body slam u if u don't get up. Will: i dare u. So i did i jumped up and slammed him. His eyes where closed so he didn't see me jump. Will: get off ha ha u bitch. Me: get up before i do it again. Will: fine. I left his room and did my hair and makeup.

I shoved my binder in my purse. I called my best friend. Me: hey angel could u stop by and pick me up? Me: ive got a new kid with me ill explain some things lol thanks. Will came out in a red t shirt and black skinny jeans. Me: we got a ride. Will :cool. We went on the porch and it was thick heavy snow outside. I started to shiver again. Will wrapped his arm around me without saying a word it was nice. Once she pulled up i got up and so did he. He kept his arm around me. i didn't want him to feel alone so i sat with him. Angel: aye u gotten up here. Me: no. Angel: k. She was confused but will was smiling. Will: what dose your dad do after u get home??? Taylor: he will tell us to go away if we sit on the couch. Will: OK thanks for letting me know. We got to the school will released me from his hold and got out.

Will: whos jaylo. Taylor: yo my nigga jaylo where are u. Will: is that offensive. Taylor: no im cool with everyone they dont get offended. Jaylo: aye shortie im here whos this guy. Taylor: this is will my step bro he's cool. jaylo was brown, black hair, and he was cool. Will: sup taylor: alright will jaylo is gonna hang with you for the day and at the end meet me at the fence.

Angel: who's that will kid he seems wired. Taylor: no he's cool u wont see much of him though. Angel: k.

It was the end of the day and walking throgh the snow i climed up the fence waiting for will. I have long silky black hair that hangs to my butt. Im fairly tall and tan. Will: what are u doing isnt it cold. Taylor: have you herd the term heat rises. Will: yes. He started to climb up. He reached the top an hung his feet down. Im getting a picture. He took out his phone and took a selfie of us.

Will: wont we be late. Taylor: my dad dosng care hes enjoying it. He put his arm around me and i did too. After an hour of just sitting and watching. I jumped down along with will.