Xx the kiss xX

we were in the middle of the movie and will already had his arm around me but he took his arm and held my hand we both looked at each other. he leand in. i leaned back. his lips. my lips. touching. me and will kising i couldnt belive it. he was sucha good kisser, ha he was amazing. we stoped and we looked at each other. then looked at the movie hands still entangled.

the movie finished as he kissed me again. i didn't know what to say. "so you wnna get something to eat before we go home." i sugessted. "lol yeah but that hell house isn't a hme its an abuceive hatefull house.: he expresed. "haha your right lol that is a hell hole." i agreed.

we went to a cheap place, mc. donalds. ok i would like somthing nicer but its all we can afford. we spent this time getting to know each other more like the deep stuff, whats your favorte color song ect. but we got the basics but then got deep down. remmber when he asked me about my mom well i asked him about his dad... and has his mom always been like that and when it started. i dont know if i crossed the line i hope i diddnt but i think like i did....

A/N) sorry for the last 2 shrt chaps but im giving you guys a long one tomarow. :) bye see ya in the next chap itwont be that long till it getts posted its 1:45 am right now and im stayng up righting