Xx no leaving marks xX

My dad saw us walk in i would have thought jane was next to him, no jane had work. It was a woman who had a pretty white snnow hair. She had girly pink lipstick. She had huge breasts and a big butt she was thick. My dad shot a look at me his eyes said meet me in the kitchen. i pulled will in the kitchen. And my dad came in. "look you too whores are gonna be nice to her, her name b's. She is my side hoe you wont tell jane got it." Me and will nodded. We went to my room. "i never finished your qestion, btw my mom has done this sence i was little, im used to it now." Will told me. Since my dad had left to go pick up jane me and will had free time for at least an hour. I staired at him. He layed on me on my bed. We started to makeout. He had no shirt on cause he was ready for bed but i pulled him into this. We continued to mske out. Will didnt have abs but he didnt need them he had a flat stomach. I had fliped him over and i was on top. I had my knees bent by his thighs and my long black hair surrounded his face i we giggled and kissed. We herd a car pull up and we both stoped i practically fell off the bed. I giggled again. "help i've fallen and i cant get up." I said. "good." Will said and walked away then came back laughed and helped me up. I kissed him again and then walked away. I got a pink croptop and a pair of jean shorts and put my hair in a kesha or avril lavinge style with lether knee high laced boots. Will looked at me and smirked. I know its december but im going to an underground rave with angel and someone i never mentioned, my boy friend. I dont want will to know. I dont really have fellings for my so called boyfriend, james. He was really into me and i dont wanna crush him. "im going out!" I shouted wile grabing my jacket. "i dont give a shit." My dad shouted back. He was in the kithen with jane and i put up the finger, they didnt see. Will waled up to me. "where?" He asked. "over angels." I lied. "ok, bye." He said grabing my waist and pulling me in for a kiss. But i didnt let him cause i didnt wanna leave a mark with my lipstick. "i'll leave a mark." I wisperd in his ear. He just nodded. I walked out.

A/n

Lol its cristmas time and im wathing someone wrap gifts and its honestly one of the funniest things on earth, anyway my instagrahm is grasberryjam and my twitter is, 9+10=21 ok, ok? All of that xD long ass twitter name. And my interwebs are down :( so i cant post right away i only can on wendays and sundays but it should be up by then :). Lol see ya'll in the next update.