Chapter one

Aminatu's POV

Gosh!! Am glad I got this job, I said as I slowly looked at my boss picture on my phone screen. I imagined me in his home, probably a big mansion I guess.

There was a knock at my door, I looked up and saw mama looking at me suspiciously. I hid the phone and ran upto her.

Aminatu!! She called out, releasing herself from the tight hug. You are 26 for heaven sake. Your friends are married with children yanxu, wai yaushe zaki girma ne?

I hate it when my mum brings up the boring marriage topics.I smiled out revealing a big grin, I looked at her and pulled her towards the bed so that we can sit facing each other.

I let out a deep sigh, ''mama mazan ne duk sun kare", it is just a sign of end time i guess. The few once i have met are poor and disgusting, I will marry when the right time comes. Besides I dont want to marry and suffer like you mama, look at the life your friends are leaving.

Mama pinched me on my shoulders and started her boring lectures. All i could hear was; "Both the poor and rich men were created by one God". Lol!  I know that mama, she was speechless for a moment and all she could do was  pray for me.

She went out banging the door behind her, I continued admiring his pictures with so many thoughts of honey moon inspirations. And that was how I slept and woke up late the next day.