Chapter three

Two months Earlier.

Khalids POV

I looked at the files of the applicants and felt a little bit worried for the youths. Unemployment is becoming a wildfire in the society.

I closed my eyes and remembered what happened to my last secretary; I cant believe she was so arrogant and stubborn, I only did what I had to do and I have no regrets what so ever because she vowed with her life to tell the world about it.

''That little bastard", I said as I made a fist crushing a frame and making a bloodstain on the desk.

"What is your name''?, I heard a voice by the door on my way out of the office.

''Amina", but people call me ''Aminatu", save your friendship because we are all competing to get this job. We are enemies for now but if you are interested you can drop your number and I will give you a call when I get the job.

The place was quiet for a moment, then I heard the second girl making a phone call.

"She talks too much", I said as I heard her talking non-stop.

I have a feeling I will definitely get this job, I will marry the C.E.O because I don't think the little change I  will get as a salary will cover half of my needs. I need a life with the money God himself. I heard her laughed out loud.

'' you know I love money and I will do anything for money and this is an opportunity I have been waiting for''. She continued, and I was already imagining her face while she say that.

I smiled at her conversations and went to the files hoping to see she is the only one named amina or aminatu as she said. I need a woman as fearless as a lion and of cause somone who loves money.

**Few days after the employment**

Is your oga around? I heard a familiar voice at the door talking to Aminatu.

Are you related to him? Aminatu asked after few seconds and the familiar voice replied "yes".

I was wondering who it could be when he stormed the door and made his way inside my office.

"Khalid why do you look shock today''?, You thought we are all dead deep in the oceans don't you? I thought Daddy's death will bring us together.

Shut up Abubakar and forget the lazy old man. He had no regards for you, he never introduced you to anyone in this company.

Congratulations, but we still have the papers khalid, signed written notes don't lie. We have every evidence to bring you down khalid Muhammad Al-hassan.

I opened my eyes wide in shock seeing him walk to door and I followed him.

Where is Aminatu going? I said as I followed her downstairs. I saw her starring at Abubakar who walked out through the gate.

Aminatu! I called her name out. "Sir", she answered swifting her waist as she always does. Can you please stay late today and help me out with some.......

"Yes sir, your wish is my command".

Owkeyyy!!, I was surprised at her response.

I actually wanted you to sort out some files for me, I will be back to the office later in the evening and take you back home, I said looking at her.

She was quiet and I zoomed off in my car.

*Who is khalid Muhammad Al-hassan and what are his motives? Follow me to the chapter for details about Khalid.*

I hope you are enjoying it all. Dont forget to vote and point out any error from my story. Your voting and comments really matters.