Chapter Eleven

Aminatus POV

For two days I have been crying and wishing for death. All I could hear was the whispering and thoughts of suicide.

I could feel the kick on my empty stomach striking me right into my soul.

Helo beautiful!  "Someone is coming for you today".

I lift my eyelid and I saw the masculine lady blurry. And I slowly went blank on the floor.

For the second time I lift my eyelid it was a hard slap that woke me up from what seems like death to me. I shivered hard as the cold water ran through me deep into my skin layer.

"Hey"!!! "I told you someone is coming to pick you and you are finally ruining things up".

"Change into this", She threw a piece of clothe to me and made her way out. That was when I realised the other men standing above me and they all made exit as she led them out.

I changed into her clothes which fits perfectly okey.

It must not be her own I whispered to myself. There were old and faded but they still looked so adorable.

I heared a voice behind me,  I slowly turned and looked at her. The merciless woman got tears in her eyes. She held my shoulder and sat me down on the bed.

"You look so beautiful, this were my daughters favourite Aminatu". You remind me of her, she said as she approached me.

"I used to be her like her too. I married early for the sake of my parents.  I had a very cunning,  selfish,  disrespectful,  wicked husband.........
And.........". By this time she had no words in her mouth.

"You know I hate being emotional expecially to weak people like you",  she said as she looked me in the eye.

I looked up at her frightening face and felt more scared of her.

"You see beautiful,  you are very weak, she said.

I gave her a short smile that only lasted a few seconds and looked away.

Aminatu! she called out and I looked up slowly.

"I wonder why on earth would your bestfriend do this to you. I am not trying to act emotional", she said.

I sat up and gisted her all about Samira from our childhood memories to the day I knew she was behind all this.

"Please let me go. I promise to leave this state,  this country if you want and build a different life. I promise to be death in the eye of people and alife in my own world. Please spare my life for me". I said as I shivered tremendously, there was a blank expression on her face and she hugged me.

I cried so hard untill she frightened to cut my throat and intestine and feed to the dogs.

Baby girl come on!  Who is afraid of death this days?. You see I was not merciless before,  people actually thought me to be.

Before she could continue, I looked at her deep into her eye and said,  "for the love of your daughter ma".

She had tears in her eyes, I never thought the words will get deep into her.

"Her name is Zainab",  she said.

"For the love of Zainab ma". She looked shock and abit nervous.

"I always wanted to be a good mother to her but it became difficult having her father misbehave always. She see him beat me atimes,  she sees him rape me in the cold silent night, then he make her go naked and I could still hear her shout and shiver.......... she lived her life without love or warmth of a mother. When things got a little unbearable for us, when no one was willing to help because my step mother interfered and no one had a pity for us,  I decided to end everything.

I killed my own husband with my hands Aminatu. I couldn't bear the pain and the humiliation. I told Zainab to run and save her life but she reported herself of killing her own father. I do everything possible to change the story. Before our first hearing in court but they found her lying dead on the floor in her cold blood with a little note telling me she loves me and I should keep our secrets. I cried my life out, my family members deserted me and I had no option than to be mean to every soul.

I had no one to run to, I executed my second plan which is killing my step mother. I was so unlucky that day that my father saw me. She already charmed him and he got no atom of love in his eye for me, I had no option than to pierce thesame knife through his chest. Dear, in this life no one actually cares for you, No one loves you.

She cleaned her tears and went to the door. "For the sake of my daughter I will see you through all this". Just dont make me change my mind.

I ran to do door and hugged her from behind.

"That was not a promise", she said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter,  follow me for more updates.

Love: Munarii 💖💖💖💖